Resumes for outbound call center agent position are not that difficult to write if you lay out the facts in front of you before you begin writing them.
They become difficult only when you have little or no facts to work with.
Make a list of all that you are capable of and then write a resume that is designed to rock your candidature.
See the sample to get a better idea.
7 Tarrytown Avenue | Crofton, MD 19302
(000) 695-5284 | s_lodge @ email . com
OUTBOUND CALL CENTER AGENT
Helping customers find the solution that fits their needs and wants.
Self-starter and critical-thinker with 12+ years proven track record of successful performance in a high volume outbound call center environments. Excellent telephone etiquette, with great exposure to providing high-end services to customers. Special talent for creating sales pitches to provide existing and new customers with information on company’s products and services.
• Convinces customers to use the company’s products and services by providing them with detailed information on features and benefits
• A natural problem-solver who successfully convince irate customers over the telephone, placing special focus on ensuring repeat business
• Excellent communicator, makes a high volume of outbound calls in a day aiming to meet company and self-targets
Professional Skills & Competencies
|✓ Scripted Calling||✓ Complaint Handling||✓ DND Lists|
|✓ Sales Pitches||✓ Customer Retention||✓ Product Presentation|
|✓ Web Demonstrations||✓ Relationship Building||✓ Records Management|
|✓ Lead Generation||✓ Appointments Setting||✓ Communication|
|✓ Entrepreneurial Spirit||✓ Attention to Detail||✓ Problem Solving|
Outbound Call Center Agent
The Resource Company, Crofton, MD | 2009 – Present
• Organize to-be-called lists and make telephone calls to new and existing customers to provide them with service and product information
• Provide customers with detailed information on features and benefits of offered products using strong, clear voice with high energy
• Convince customers to make informed purchasing decisions, based on provided information using customer focused mentality and positive attitude
• Respond positively to customers’ inquiries and concerns by following company protocol
• Create and maintain logs of conversations transpired with customers according to established procedures
• Generate viable sales leads and pass them on to the sales department for perusal
• Deliver prepared scripts about offered products and services, and ensure that any complaints are handled quickly
• Create and update customers’ information in the database on a regular basis
Selected Accomplishments & Results
• Attained 100% sales goals between the years 2011 and 2016
• Brought onboard a corporate customer, who provides 25% of the company’s revenue
Inbound Call Center Agent
Roebuck Inc., Crofton, MD | 2005 – 2009
• Received calls from customers and provided them with information on services and products offered by the company
• Assisted customers in determining the root cause of their problems and troubleshot them over the telephone
• Created and followed up on tickets for problems that could not be resolved in real time
• Provided sales teams with heads up on possible sales by gauging the essence of each call
• Ascertained that all customers’ records were properly maintained and regularly updated
Selected Accomplishments & Results
• Developed sales pitches for 3 new products, as part of an intense training program
• Generated over 6000 sales leads in 1 year, 90% of which were converted into actual business
Crofton High School, Crofton, MD | 2003
High School Diploma
Fluent in Spanish and English
“I am very friendly with can-do attitude – a strong desire to exceed sales and customer service targets.”