What is the first thing that you see when you pick a document up? The first line, of course!
Similarly, employers see the objective statement when they pick up a babysitter resume. This statement helps them build their opinion about the applicant.
If you are writing a resume to apply for a babysitting job, you have to be very careful in what you write in your objective statement.
Believe it or not, you will likely be judged instantly based on what your objective tells the employer about your aspirations.
While a babysitter resume objective should not usually span more than 2 or 3 lines, it has great power. That is to say, the power to get you the babysitting job.
Take a look at the following 15 best sample babysitter objectives and summaries to use in a resume.
Experienced Babysitter Resume Objective Examples
1. Loving and friendly Babysitter looking for a challenging position around the San Diego downtown area. Offers exceptional childcare abilities and passion to provide children with a fun and healthy environment where they thrive emotionally and physically.
2. Seeking a position as a Babysitter at ABC Company. Eager to educate young minds and provide them with ongoing protection and care by using my exceptional childcare skills. Enthusiastic to create and maintain a positive relationship with parents.
3. To take care of children at [Company Name] by virtue of my inborn ability to get along with children aged 1 to 10. Mature and dependable; skilled in building children’s routines while handling their emotional, social, and nutritional needs.
4. To obtain a Babysitter position with Fountain Inn. Poised to provide ongoing care to children by employing exceptional children overseeing skills and profound knowledge of handling emergencies.
5. To contribute to the mission of XYZ Agency as a babysitter by using my expertise in handling age-appropriate child activities. Great ability to manage distressing situations and medical emergencies.
Entry Level Babysitter Resume Objectives (No Experience)
6. Disciplined and competent Babysitter poised to contribute to the success of Family Health Centers of San Diego. Leveraging in-depth knowledge of handling children to create a fun and safe environment
7. Passionate to get a babysitter position with ABC Agency. Eager to utilize my training and experience in delivering love, care, and essential training to young minds.
8. Seeking an esteemed role as a babysitter to educate and take care of the children in a better way in order to make them a productive element of society.
9. Nurturing, passionate, and responsible individual, seeking a challenging babysitting position to care for your infant and toddler.
10. Friendly, warm, and caring babysitter poised to take care of children, including play, bedtime, bottle-feeding, and changing. Able to manage all aspects of the household, including organizing schedules, groceries, cleaning, and laundry.
Babysitter Resume Profile and Summary Examples
11. Child-focused and energetic Babysitter with 12 years of hands-on experience in performing infant and toddler care tasks. Inherent love for infants and children. Excellently able to prepare age-appropriate food and bottle-feed infants according to schedules. CPR Certified.
12. Caring and nurturing individual with a verifiable track record of caring for children from infancy to 10 years. Well-versed in preparing toddlers for preschool and assisting older children with homework. Ability to prepare snacks and cook food in keeping with the nutritional needs of children of different ages. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
13. An enthusiastic and productive childcare professional with 6+ years of experience working as a Babysitter for toddlers and infants. Demonstrated ability to handle both the emotional and educational demands of young minds. A great talent to respond to emergency situations quickly and professionally.
14. Mature Babysitter with a strong background in handling young adults by engaging them in interactive activities and nurturing their creativity and enthusiasm. Considerable experience in fulfilling the nutritional needs of children by cooking proper and timely-placed meals. A fun individual who helps children to perform their homework and creates appropriate activities for them.
15. Ambitious Babysitter with a keen ability to provide the best childcare based on the individual child’s personality, age, and circumstances. Known for handling young adults with special needs by planning out well-paced educational activities and teaching them social skills. Possess a great sense of humor.
As a babysitter, you have a challenging job to do, for which you need a lot of skills. Your resume objective should be written in a way that these skills come forward.
Using power verbs such as compassionate, adaptable, patient, and friendly will definitely pique the reader’s interest enough to want to meet you.
If you are new to babysitting, you can write a little about your knowledge in your objective statement.