When writing a Health Club Attendant Resume, remember that you must have a sound knowledge of the scheduled practices in the Health Club. Health Club Attendant should have the practical knowledge of the health exercises and how to operate the equipment.
The Health Club Attendant should be able to converse well with the members and customers of the health club. Furthermore, he should know how to arrange, uphold and renew the records of the members and clients.
Apt 44, Atlanta Avenue ● Edmonton, AB S9R 6E9 ● (999) 999-7007 ● Email
OBJECTIVE: Looking for the challenging position as a Health Club Attendant with Edmonton Fitness Club where I can make use of my extensive skills and experience.
• 3 years of experience of working as a Health Club Attendant
• Ability to handle the cash register, make changes, arrange and update records and maintain services in the Health Club
• Widespread practical knowledge of the use and maintenance of Health Club equipment
• Sound understanding of all the important health exercises
• Great aptitude to create and uphold healthy, pleasant, cooperative environment in the club
• In-depth knowledge of providing CPR and first aid in emergency
Fairmont Chateau Laurier, Houston, TX | May 2008 – Present
Health Club Attendant
• Open and close the Health Club
• Clean pool and exercise apparatus.
• Stock and refill Health Club with clean towels.
• Take care of Inventory items and member of the emergency team.
• Make sure exercises equipment are in first-rate working order and make sure the smooth operation of the Health Club facilities.
• Deal with guests/members, keep POS system, lifeguarding, book massage appointments and taking payments.
High School Diploma – 2008
• Bilingual (French and English)
• Excellent customer service skills
• Profound capability in carrying out spoken and written instructions
• Exceptional Communication Skills
Available upon Request