A front desk attendant is responsible for providing customer service to members, guests, and staff by phone or in person while maintaining the standards of the employer professionally.
To get this job, you need to possess a high school diploma or GED with some hands-on experience in customer service. You must be able to:
– Communicate effectively
– Remain flexible
– Take initiative
– Prioritize tasks
Moreover, you need to have a professional appearance and demeanor.
In order to get a Front Desk Attendant job, you will need to craft a compelling resume as well as a cover letter.
Take a look at the following cover letter sample in order to get a better idea of how to write your own cover letter.
Front Desk Attendant Cover Letter Sample
32 Windsor Street
Angel Fire, NM 65987
September 29, 2022
Mr. John Smith
Human Resource Manager
Angel Fire Resort
24 New Oakland Street
Angel Fire, NM 65981
Re: Front Desk Attendant (Job ID 546)
Dear Mr. Smith:
As a passionate and results-driven individual, I am excited to work as a Front Desk Attendant for Angel Fire Resort. My positive, friendly, and professional attitude, coupled with great customer service and communication skills, make me an ideal candidate for this position.
Through my hands-on experiences, I developed strong expertise in:
- Answering calls using a multi-line phone system
- Performing secretarial and reception tasks
- Providing outstanding customer service at all times
- Greeting prospective customers and members and responding to guest inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Demonstrating a strong commitment to providing the best possible experience for guests, managers, and staff members
- Working in accordance with established policies, procedures, and quality standards
- Maintaining an organized and clean work area
Moreover, I am able to meet deadlines and work independently with little supervision. I also offer strong computer skills in Microsoft office and hotel reservation systems such as Innfinity
I’d welcome the chance to meet with you in person to talk about how I could be a great fit for your job description and to share the skills I have gained through jobs and real-life experiences. I can be reached at any time at (010) 000-2049 to arrange a meeting time. I will call you next week to follow up on my job application.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
See also: Front Desk Attendant Resume Sample