A front desk clerk’s job is to provide the first tier services to customers entering into an office.
This position requires the applicant to ensure that all check-ins and check out along with message handling and payments are in order.
In addition to these kinds of abilities, a resume for front desk clerk should include an objective statement, key qualifications, accomplishments, experience, and relevant skills.
To build an effective resume for a Front Desk Clerk job, see the example below:
Front Desk Clerk Resume Example
431 Georgia Street ● Monroe, LA 11112 ● (999) 449-9999 ● justine @ email . com
Front Desk Clerk
Offers superb reception and tier one support skills to serve visitors and guests efficiently.
8+ years’ experience in different front desk management capacities. Highly skilled in greeting guests and ensuring correct verification procedures, handling telephone calls/emails, and routing them appropriately, and answering queries and managing reservations. Poised to maintain a neat and organized reception area. Bilingual: English and French.
• Demonstrated excellent hospitality and customer service skills
• Anticipates guest needs and work to fulfill it immediately
• Good personal appearance and friendly nature
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Effective organizational abilities
• Total commitment to guest satisfaction
• Streamlined check-in procedures by ensuring all hotel data were fed into the prescribed database in record time and without affecting the check-in process
• Obtained Employee of the Year award following excellent customer feedback
Front Desk Clerk
Hilton Inn – Monroe, LA | 2007 – Present
• Greet guests professionally and politely as they arrive and depart
• Route customers to appropriate places within the hotel
• Make reservations on the phone and in person
• Take messages and route appropriately
• Review accounts and charges during check out
• Arrange tours and transportation for guests as required
• Manage wake up calls
• Handle incoming calls
Autobahn Motors – Belmont, CA | 2006 – 2007
• Answered phone, determined caller’s needs and routed to the appropriate person/department
• Greeted visitors and determined their requirements
• Maintained files and reservation schedule
• Assisted in the execution of special projects
• Oversaw the visitor security procedures
A.S. Customer Service
Monroe College, Monroe, LA | 2005
MS Office Suite and Outlook