Food attendants perform a variety of food preparation, customer service, cash handling, and cleaning duties in different hospitality establishments.
They are responsible for greeting customers, recommending specials, and answering questions about menu items.
They also take and relay orders, prepare food and drinks orders, and serve food and drinks at a counter or in a hotel room.
Below is a resume sample for food attendant with less or no experience in hand.
See also: Food Attendant Cover Letter
Food Attendant Resume No Experience
332 East Street, Houston, TX 36999
Seeking a Food Attendant position at SeaWorld San Antonio, where food service knowledge and exceptional hospitality skills will be fully utilized to make an immediate contribution.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 5+ months of experience working in the food service field
• Demonstrated ability to greet patrons and attend to their requests
• Friendly and outgoing to efficiently deal with people
• Able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• Special focus on meeting deadlines
• Quickly responds to customer concerns and questions
• Ability to perform exceptionally well with co-workers and managers
• Neat and professional appearance and professional attitude
Food Service Volunteer
Dry Creek Rancheria, Houston, TX | Dec 2018 – Apr 2019
• Responded and attended to the clients’ requests
• Followed food safety procedure in the preparation of food and beverages
• Prepared drinks and food items with appropriate portions and ingredients
• Replenished foodstuff and beverage supplies to balance levels
• Maintained the privacy of guests at all times
• Made suggestions to guests of all menu items
• Operated POS system, and entered accurate amounts and totals
• Provided exact change by following cash handling procedures
• Ensured food and beverage supplies are appropriately stored and secured
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
Texas High School, Houston, TX | 2015
ServSafe Certification | 2016
• Ability to read, write, speak and understand Fench and English
• Outstanding communication skills
• Deals with customers in a professional manner
• Profound ability to write reports and business mail
• Good math skills
• Ability to stand for extended periods
• Demonstrated ability to lift and carry up to 45 pounds
• Ability to respond quickly