Food attendants perform a variety of food preparation, customer service, cash handling and cleaning duties in different hospitality establishments.
They are responsible for greeting customers, recommending specials and answering questions about menu items.
They also take and relay orders, prepare food and drinks orders, and serve food and drinks at a counter or in a hotel room.
Below is a resume sample for food attendant with less or no experience in hand.
Food Attendant Resume Example (No Experience)
332 East Street
|T: (000) 480-9545|
C: (000) 826-6374
E: john @ email . com
Seeking a Food Attendant position at SeaWorld San Antonio where hands-on food service experience and exceptional hospitality skills will be fully utilized to make an immediate contribution.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over 1 year of experience working in food service field
• Demonstrated ability to greet patrons and attend to their requests
• Friendly and outgoing to efficiently deal with people
• Ale to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• Special focus on meeting deadlines
• Quickly responds to customer concerns and questions
• Ability to perform exceptionally well with co-workers and managers
• Neat and professional appearance and professional attitude
Dry Creek Rancheria, Houston, TX | May 2016 – Apr 2017
• Responded and attended to the clients’ requests
• Followed food safety procedure in the preparation of food and beverages
• Prepared drinks and food items with appropriate portions and ingredients
• Replenished foodstuff and beverage supplies to balance levels
• Maintained the privacy of guests at all times
• Made suggestions to guests of all menu items
• Operated POS system, and entered accurate amounts and totals
• Provided exact change by following cash handling procedures
• Ensured food and beverage supplies are appropriately stored and secured
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
Texas High School, Houston, TX | 2015
ServSafe Certification | 2016
• Ability to read, write, speak and understand German and English
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills
• Very skilled in speaking with the public in a professional manner
• Profound ability to write reports and business mail
• Good math skills
• Ability to stand for extensive periods of time
• Demonstrated ability to lift and carry up to 45 pounds
• Ability to respond quickly to visual and auditory cues