Applying for a buffet attendant position will require you to write a solid cover letter.
In a Buffet Attendant Cover Letter, you should mention your relevant skills and experience, as well as knowledge.
Also, emphasize how you can use your skills to work efficiently in the next buffet attendant role.
The following is a cover letter sample for a buffet attendant resume to look at:
Sample Cover Letter for Buffet Attendant Position
December 6, 2021
Mr. Harry Stallone
Human Resources Manager
Ford’s Fine Dining
31 City Street
Frankfort, KY 85620
Dear Mr. Stallone:
While searching for a more challenging Buffet Attendant position, I came across the open position at Ford’s Fine Dining. Absolutely sure that I am the right person to hire, I offer my services in this regard.
During the 4 years that I have worked as a buffet attendant, I have gained a sizeable skill set, which I am sure will be of great interest to you. Precisely, I am competent in:
- Setting up and breaking down buffet stations and tables
- Replenishing food and beverage items before they run out
- Providing excellent customer services, targeted at repeat business opportunities
- Maintaining full buffet dishes capacity by sending prompt order to the kitchen
- Keeping buffet clean and maintained at all times
- Preparing food items such as soups, salads, and starters
- Following food safety guidelines and protocols
In view of the talents mentioned above, I am positive that I am the best choice to hire as a Buffet Attendant at Ford’s Fine Dining. A meeting between us will allow me to further highlight why I feel that I can do justice to the job. You may reach me at (000) 102-1025 if you need further information.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.