Resumes for breakfast cook position can take a wrong turn if they are not structured properly, with information that the hiring manager wants to see.
To see how you can structure yours, have a look at the following sample:
Related: Cover Letter for Breakfast Cook
Breakfast Cook Resume Example
580 Duckhorn Street, Oakley, CA 25020
tomhad @ email . com
Experienced and skilled breakfast cook, with extensive exposure to preparing and cooking breakfast items such as eggs, sausages, flatbreads, and porridges. Exceptionally well-versed in handling a wide variety of cooking activities at the same time, without compromising on the quality of dishes.
• Qualified to take control of breakfast service, and ensure that customers are presented with a truly delicious breakfast.
• Effectively able to ensure a consistently high level of food service at all times.
• Deep familiarity with handling stock control, and identifying methods for improving food services.
• Competent in handling kitchen staff, aiming to ensure that their training needs are fulfilled.
|✓ Kitchen Oversight||✓ Menu Development||✓ Recipes Development|
|✓ Breakfast Service Running||✓ Food Hygiene||✓ Kitchen Sanitation|
|✓ Preventative Maintenance||✓ Kitchen Equipment Use||✓ Staff Training|
|✓ World Cuisine||✓ Inventory Control||✓ Food Quality Management|
• Implemented a food inventory control system, which proved to be 75% more efficient than the one already being followed.
• Consistently maintained the quality of breakfast items, by constantly keeping an eye out for quality assurance.
• Trained 65 kitchen staff members, in a span of 2 years, as part of their induction programs.
• Introduced the concept of world cuisine breakfast, increasing customer base by 55%.
The Grand American Hotel, Oakley, CA | 6/2010 – Present
• Assist the management in creating and developing breakfast menus, according to customers’ demands.
• Developed recipes for breakfast items such as eggs, shakshukas, flatbreads, and breakfast soups.
• Oversee line and sous cooks to see if their food preparation activities are according to set recipes and guidelines.
• Prepare breakfast items, in accordance with set recipes, and ensure that they are portioned properly.
• Place breakfast items such as eggs, sausages, and fruits in plates and platters in an aesthetically pleasing manner.
• Oversee the cleaning and maintenance of assigned kitchen areas, ensuring that sanitation conditions are up to the set standards.
• Assist in designing the setup of breakfast buffet tables, and train servers and bussers in handling bussing duties properly.
• Perform preventative and regular maintenance on kitchen equipment such as grills, fryers, and ovens.
Huggins Hotel, Oakley, CA | 2/2005 – 5/2010
• Cut, chopped, sliced, and cubed meats and cheeses, to be used in food items on the menu.
• Assisted in preparing food items such as soups, salads, sandwiches, and burgers.
• Ascertained that kitchen areas were properly cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis.
• Performed maintenance and cleaning activities on kitchen equipment such as fridges and hot plates.
• Handled food rotation and storage activities, aiming to keep food from spoiling.
Oakley Technical Colege, Pakley, CA
Associate of Applied Science in Culinary Arts