Buffet attendants are very important to staff members in a fine dining restaurant.
They make sure that buffet tables are properly set on time. Also, they ensure that food items are replenished before they run out.
For you to apply for a buffet attendant position, it is important to write a resume to impress the hiring manager through your skills and experiences.
Technically, your resume is the main job application document, so you have to be vigilant in how you create it.
Related: Buffet Attendant Cover Letter
If you are looking for a sample to emulate, take a look at the following one:
Sample Resume for Buffet Attendant Position
9 Tyson Road, Kansas City, KS 39034
Well-organized and qualified Buffet Attendant, offering proven ability to set up and tear down dinner and lunch buffets. Highly experienced in working in fine dining restaurants. Demonstrated expertise in establishing a liaison between kitchen and dining areas. Exceptionally well-versed in providing excellent customer services, aimed at recurring business.
• Station Setup
• Assembly and Breakdown
• Guest Services
• Quality Maintenance
• Cleaning and Sanitization
• Kitchen Liaison
• Inventory Management
• Order Taking and Serving
• Complaint Management
• Food Safety Regimes
KEY ACHIEVEMENTS AS A BUFFET ATTENDANT
• Bussed 3 buffet tables simultaneously during an unusually high customer influx.
• Simultaneously managed the buffet table, and ala carte ordering, in the absence of 2 waiters.
• Retained a dissatisfied patron, by offering her exceptional services post complaint.
• Implemented a unique way of replenishing food items, as a result, increased efficiency by 65%.
Buffet Attendant | 2015-present
The Finer Things, Kansas City, KS
• Set up buffet tables for lunch and dinner
• Place food utensils on tables and burners under the utensils
• Ensure quick and efficient delivery of food items from the kitchen to the buffet table
• Oversee food items in order to ensure that they do not run out
• Establish relationships with kitchen staff so as to expedite food delivery
• Assist patrons in pouring food items onto their plates
• Suggest sides to go with chosen main orders
• Take and process patrons’ beverage orders
• Clean and maintain buffet areas, such as tables and condiments stations
Server Assistant | 2011-2015
Crab Meals, Kansas City, KS
• Relayed orders to the kitchen area and followed up on them
• Assisted servers in placing orders on tables
• Support buffet bussing and setup tasks
• Cleaned tables by wiping and disinfecting them
• Set cutlery and crockery on assigned tables
High School Diploma
Kansas City High School, Kansas City, KS – 2010