Before writing a Resume for a Showroom Assistant position, check the employer’s requirements thoroughly – which can be found easily in the job advertisement. Relate your credentials and background with the specific requirements of the showroom. Try to build an impression that you possess the exceptional qualifications and skills and have the ability to use them effectively.
Take help from the following resume example for Showroom Assistant in order to create your resume in minutes.
Showroom Assistant Job Description
A showroom assistant works in a sales environment. It is similar to working in a store; the only difference is that a showroom is a bigger space. Showroom assistants usually assist customers in the process of product selection.
Showroom Assistant Resume Sample
12 University Street, Walla Walla, WA 44433
(009) 699-5999, Email
OBJECTIVE: Looking for a position as a Showroom Assistant with Weddington Way utilizing well-polished skills in sales and customer service to bring about ultimate customer satisfaction.
• Six years of experience working as a Showroom Assistant
• Highly skilled in merchandizing collections before and after appointments
• Hands in experience in setting and managing expectations for customers’ experiences
• In depth knowledge of assembling merchandise for showroom as instructed
• Proficient in displaying showroom products and merchandize according to shelf life and importance
• Designed and implemented a new sales strategy that increased sales by 25%
• Streamlined showroom operations by providing rigorous management and customer service training to staff
Showroom Assistant | Matrimax – Walla Walla, WA | May 2006 – Present
• Maintain and manage showroom premises
• Assist customers with product selection and suggest merchandise according to needs
• Respond to customer inquiries
• Assist customers with locating products within the showroom
• Order products not available in the showroom
• Ensure all ordered items are delivered as promised
• Price tag and manage inventory
High School Diploma – 2005
• Exceptional customer service and communication skills
• Professional attitude
• Good organizational and multitasking skills
• Excellent business etiquette
• Strong self starter and ability to work independently
• Ability to manage priorities