A showroom assistant works in a sales environment. It is similar to working in a store; the only difference is that a showroom is a bigger space. Showroom assistants usually assist customers in the process of product selection.
Before writing a Resume for a Showroom Assistant position, check the employer’s requirements thoroughly – which can be found easily in the job advertisement.
Relate your credentials and background to the specific requirements of the showroom. Try to build an impression that you possess exceptional qualifications and skills and have the ability to use them effectively.
Take help from the following resume example for Showroom Assistant in order to create your resume in minutes.
Sample Resume for Showroom Assistant Position
12 University Street, Walla Walla, WA 44433
Offers well-polished sales and customer service skills to bring about ultimate customer satisfaction.
• 12+ years of experience working as a Showroom Assistant
• Highly skilled in merchandising collections before and after appointments
• Hands-on experience in setting and managing expectations for customers’ experiences
• In-depth knowledge of assembling merchandise for the showroom as instructed
• Proficient in displaying showroom products and merchandise according to shelf life and importance
• Ability to maintain a professional attitude when dealing with prospective customers
• Good organizational and multitasking skills
• Excellent business etiquette
• Strong self-starter and ability to work independently
• Ability to manage priorities
Matrimax – Walla Walla, WA | 2012 – Present
• Maintain and manage showroom premises
• Assist customers with product selection and suggest merchandise according to needs
• Respond to customer inquiries
• Assist customers with locating products within the showroom
• Order products not available in the showroom
• Ensure all ordered items are delivered as promised
• Price the tags and manage inventory
Key Accomplishments & Results
• Designed and implemented a new sales strategy that increased sales by 25%
• Streamlined showroom operations by providing rigorous management and customer service training to staff
The Rug Company – Bronx, NY | 2006-2012
• Managed incoming and outgoing shipments
• Cleaned materials inside showroom and stockroom
• Assisted in the day to day logistics
• Contributed to the overall growth of the company
• Delivered a world-class service to customers
• Maintained operational standards in accordance with company policies and procedures
High School Diploma
Bronx High School, Bronx, NY