When an individual applies for an office assistant position, it is important for them to compel the hiring manager by starting their resume with an objective statement.
An office assistant resume objective highlights the candidate’s relevant skills and qualifications. It is a short snippet of your skills and passion to work for a specific employer.
In order to write an effective office assistant career objective statement, it is very important to determine what the hiring manager is looking for. This can be done by closely looking through the office assistant job description posted in the advertisement.
Picking out keywords that describe an office assistant job will make it easy for you to write your resume objective.
A career objective for an office assistant’s resume is not too difficult to write as it only contains; the name of the position and prospective organization, 2-3 of your most relevant skills, and how can you contribute to the organization’s success by using your skills.
The sample objectives below will provide you with an idea of how to write the best objective for an office assistant resume.
Sample Objectives for Office Assistant Resume
Experienced Office Assistant Objectives
1. Highly competent office assistant with 16 years of experience working in administrative and clerical roles. Looking for a challenging role at ABC Company where I would be able to provide solid administrative support to help the company achieve its goals. Dependable, and organized with the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
2. Hardworking and passionate office assistant with 15 years of successful experience in helping companies and departments remain organized at all times. Poised to contribute to [Company Name] by utilizing my expertise in administrative processes and procedures.
3. Looking for a position as an Office Assistant at ABC Company. Excited to leverage my 12+ years of experience in handling office management tasks in an efficient manner. Focused on ensuring proper systems for all departments to make sure that they remain synced for the overall good of the company.
4. Seasoned Office Assistant with strong attention to detail and expertise in organizing office work. Enthusiastic to leverage a decade of experience to help ABC Company meet its administrative, and office management goals.
5. Office Assistant with excellent communication, word processing, and customer service skills, eager to work for XYZ Company. Expert in using MS word, excel, phone systems, printers, scanners, and office systems.
6. Office Assistant position at ABC Company where I will be able to perform general office duties in order to ensure the smooth running of the office and help all team members in performing well to achieve their goals.
7. To obtain employment as an Office Assistant at Big Moe’s. Bringing 8+ years of hands-on experience in providing administrative, clerical, and secretarial support to others in order to maintain an efficient office environment.
8. Focused individual with over 5 years of experience working as an Office Assistant, seeking employment at XYZ Company. Great attention to detail, and a solid grasp of executive support, secretarial, and clerical work processes.
9. Enthusiastic to utilize my administrative and clerical skills gained through 4 years of hands-on experience to help ABC Company remain organized, and stay on top of the industry list.
10. To work at Amazing Billions in the role of an Office Assistant where my 3 years of experience working in highly challenging administrative roles will be used. Known for creating a liaison between teams in order to help each team meet its professional goal.
11. Dynamic Office Assistant with a solid grasp of performing clerical, secretarial, executive, and administrative functions. Passionate to providing AAA Company with excellent administrative and office support.
12. Seeking a position as a Front Office Assistant at Kimberly LLC. Energetic to provide the benefit of 7 years of experience in organizing office files and digital communication to optimize general office procedures.
13. Well-organized, and meticulous Office Assistant, presently looking for a position at the University of Florida, leveraging prior experience in keeping offices organized and supplied. Successful in ensuring office systems placement, with a complete focus on ensuring smooth running.
14. Uniquely qualified Office Assistant with over 6 years of experience in running busy offices smoothly. Poised to perform clerical tasks at AAA Company.
15. Extremely dependable and enthusiastic individual, seeking a Medical Office Assistant position with the Riverside Health System. Offering 6 years of hands-on experience in daily office operations, a high level of customer focus, people skills, and exceptional interpersonal abilities to contribute to the success of the organization.
16. Resourceful and hardworking Office Assistant with 10+ years of experience in a variety of official support systems, and the ability to perform complex and technical processing functions. Aspiring to work for ABC Company where my skills gained through experiences will be fully utilized to orchestrate a smooth flow of office functions.
17. Desirous of an Office Assistant position at Cullingway Inc. to utilize 2 years of clerical and administrative support experience to help the company meet its specific functional goals and objectives.
Entry Level Office Assistant No Experience Objectives
18. Organized and passionate Office Assistant with an excellent understanding of clerical and office administration processes. Seeking to join ABC Company to create and maintain a work environment conducive to achieving the company’s goals effectively.
19. Friendly, outgoing, quick learning individual with an attention to detail. Looking for a position as an Office Assistant at XYZ Company, utilizing excellent customer service and written communication skills to answer the phones and assist customers and staff. Poised to contribute to the organization’s long-term goals.
20. A fresh and highly-motivated individual looking for an Office Assistant position with the ABC Organization. Offers strong competency in records management, a desire to make a difference, and a keen eye for detail to improve the overall efficiency of the office.
21. Highly organized and responsible customer service professional, eager to join Vera Inc. in the role of an Office Assistant. Offer excellent time management and multitasking skills to the company to meet its overall objectives and targets.
22. To work as an Office Assistant at Digital Services. Eager to use my knowledge of handling organizational and clerical support tasks, aimed at helping all departments achieve their specific goals, and collectively, those of the company.
23. To obtain an Office Assistant position at MBS Inc. where exceptional clerical skills and bilingual abilities will be fully utilized to facilitate office procedures and interaction with international customers.
24. Seeking a position as an Office Assistant with the University of Nevada where proficiency in managing the front desk and office operations, and excellent customer orientation will be fully utilized to complete tasks that will further the university’s goals.
25. Exceptionally talented individual, with a solid track record of providing well-developed support to all departments, currently looking for an Office Assistant position at Oswego Health. Hoping to leverage administrative training to help team members work flawlessly and in an uninterrupted manner.
Importance of a Resume Objective Statement
A resume objective statement is important for many reasons, the main being its position right at the top. Since it gets read first, it creates the job seeker’s first impression.
The resume objective statement typically highlights all the skills that a hiring manager needs. This short statement makes it easy for the employer to decide which candidate to select from the lot.
Therefore, it is imperative for candidates to write their resume objective statement by putting in a lot of effort.