Server assistants deliver food and beverage orders, retrieve and serve beverages and food orders to guest table in relation to hotel specifications, considerately and efficiently.
They also assist in the maintenance of the restaurant area and equipment.
Below is a very comprehensive sample resume for server assistant position. You may use this sample to crate your resume. Feel free to add or delete some sections or statements from this sample.
Remember to keep your strengths and achievements on the top of your resume. Also use this Server Assistant Cover Letter to support your resume.
76 Example Street, Atlanta, GA 65999
(000) 999-5241, John @ email. com
A rare combination of communication, customer service and hospitality skills.
10+ years’ experience as a server in high end busy restaurants. Highly skilled in delivering food to guests and re-stocking service stands; understanding guests service needs; and understanding of maintaining good coordination and timing while doing tasks quickly.
Knowledge of various drinks recipes and beverage service standards. Satisfactorily communicate with guests, management and co-workers to uphold the standards of customer service in culinary setting. Proven ability to exert physical effort in transporting food and beverage guests.
• Good communication skills
• Profound ability to record guest’s comments and feedback
• Able to focus on details, to prioritize and act accordingly
• Track record of delivering all food and beverage orders to guests in a timely manner
• Special talent for writing and memorizing orders
• Able to compute basic mathematical calculations
Employee of the year award – 2007
July 2011 – Present
Clover Inn – Atlanta, GA
• Provide friendly, prompt and courteous food and beverage service to guests
• Present menu, answer questions, and make suggestions about food and service
• Take orders from customers
• Calculate bills and accept payments
May 2007 – July 2011
Rosewood Hotels and Resorts – Atlanta, GA
• Cleaned counters and tables at end of each course
• Relayed order to kitchen and served courses
• Observed diners to respond to any added requests and to determine when meal has been completed.
• Followed prescribed sanitary safeguards in handling all food
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
Food Handling Certificate – 2010
Smart Serve Certification – 2009
High School Diploma – 2006
• POS System
• MS Word and Excel
Exceptional references available