A Recreation Assistant works under the direction of a Coordinator or Leader.
They are responsible for helping in conducting recreational activities and preparing facilities for member use. Also, they monitor recreational activities to make sure that operations are safe and suitable.
By writing an attractive cover letter for the recreation assistant position, you can increase your chances of being interviewed.
Recreation Assistant Cover Letter Writing Tips
- Highlight your relevant skills, abilities, and experiences to make it response-producing.
- Always tailor and modify your letter to a specific organization.
- It should not go beyond one page.
The following sample will help you write an effective cover letter for Recreation Assistant Resume.
Recreation Assistant Cover Letter Sample
August 7, 2021
Dr. John Anderson
United Methodist Retirement Communities
54 Crescent Street
Chelsea, MI 65985
Dear Dr. Anderson:
I am writing to express my interest in obtaining the position of Recreation Assistant in the United Methodist Retirement Communities. My inborn interest in the recreational field and current CPR and First Aid Certification make me a good fit. I’m eager to make a positive contribution while interacting with clients of your organization.
This position particularly caught my attention because your job description directly relates to my professional profile and core competencies. For instance, I am very skilled in:
• Helping participants in various recreational programs, including arts and crafts, field trips, riding, swimming, games, and sports
• Monitoring recreational activities to make sure activities are safe and appropriate.
• Leading indoor and outdoor recreational activities.
• Maintaining equipment in fine working order; making sure facility and grounds are kept tidy, clean, and waste-free.
• Providing first aid in case of a minor injury.
Besides, I am adept at performing clerical tasks and maintaining records and able to perform routine custodial work, including sweeping, mopping, and cleaning.
I have enclosed my resume for your review. Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to the possibility to speak with you regarding my candidature in greater detail. I can be reached at (000) 976-3432 and will call you next week to follow up.