A Recreation Assistant works under the direction of a Coordinator or Leader. They are responsible for helping in conducting recreational activities and preparing facilities for member use.
They also monitor recreational activities to make sure that activities are safe and suitable.
Recreation Assistant Cover Letter Tips
● By writing an attractive cover letter for recreation assistant position, you can increase your chances of being interviewed.
● Highlight your relevant skills, abilities and experiences in order to make it response-producing .
● Always tailor and modify your letter to a specific organization.
● It should not go beyond one page.
The following sample will help you write an effective cover letter for Recreation Assistant Resume.
20 Fairy Ave
Chelsea, MI 65417
July 3, 2017
Dr. John Anderson
United Methodist Retirement Communities
54 Crescent Street
Chelsea, MI 65985
Dear Dr. Anderson:
I am writing to express my interest in obtaining the position of Recreation Assistant in the United Methodist Retirement Communities. My inborn interest in recreational field and current CPR and First Aid Certification makes me a good fit. I’m eager to make a positive contribution while interacting with clients of your organization.
This position particularly caught my attention because your job description directly relates to my professional profile and core competencies. For instance, I am very skilled in:
• Lending a hand with participants in various recreational programs including arts and crafts, field trips, riding, swimming, games and sports.
• Monitoring recreational activities to make sure activities are safe and appropriate
• Leading indoor and outdoor recreational activities
• Maintaining equipment in fine working order; making sure facility and grounds are kept tidy, clean and waste free.
• Providing first aid in case of minor injury
In addition, I am adept at performing clerical tasks and maintaining records and able to perform routine custodial work including sweeping, mopping and cleaning.
I have enclosed my resume for your review. Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to the possibility to speak with you regarding my candidature in greater detail. I can be reached at (000) 976-3432 and will call you next week to follow-up.