An assembler’s job is not easy by any means. It may come under the skilled labor category but entails a lot of hard and physical work.
There are many different types of companies looking for assemblers in different fields.
On this page, we will give you an entry level resume sample for assembler position that you can customize to the kind of job you are applying for.
Also see this Assembler Cover Letter to make a perfect job application.
587 Example Street – New York, NY 65221 – Contact # – Email Address
Professional Summary: Over 2 years of experience working as an assembler for Cyclic Inc. Proficient in studying blue prints and instructions that need to be followed in order to assemble electronics, and determining subassemblies, tools, materials and other parts need to be used for any particular project. Efficiently performs equipment changeovers and troubleshooting tasks. Competent in verifying specifications of finished item with specifications given on the instruction set to ensure quality.
• Introduced and implemented a system that checked for errors and discrepancies between instructions set and finished project
• [List your achievements here]
Mar 2014 – Present
Cyclic Inc. – New York, NY
• Assemble electronics in conjunction to specified relationship
• Mount assembled components such as transistors, transformers and integrated circuits
• Connect component wires in accordance to standard procedures
• Document actions and maintain inventory of parts
• Manage maintenance needs of all equipment used
High School Diploma – 2006
• Sound manual dexterity
• Ability to lift more than 40lbs
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
Last updated on