An assembler’s job is not easy by any means.
It may come under the skilled labor category but entails a lot of hard and physical work.
There are many different types of companies looking for assemblers in different fields.
On this page, we will give you an entry-level resume sample for the assembler position that you can customize to the kind of job you are applying for.
Also, view this Assembler Cover Letter to get help in making a perfect job application set.
Assembler Resume with Less or No Experience
587 Example Street
New York, NY 65221
Proficient in studying blueprints and instructions that need to be followed in order to assemble electronics, and determining subassemblies, tools, materials, and other parts that need to be used for any particular project. Efficiently performs equipment changeovers and troubleshooting tasks. Competent in verifying specifications of the finished item with specifications given on the instruction set to ensure quality.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Ability to follow detailed assembly instructions, processes, and procedures
- Proficient in using hand and air tools, safely and as prescribed
- Familiar with quality control practices
- Mechanically inclined
- Able to use various inspection hand and air tools
Cyclic Inc. – New York, NY
Mar 2021 – Present
• Assemble electronics in conjunction with the specified relationship
• Mount assembled components such as transistors, transformers, and integrated circuits
• Connect component wires in accordance with standard procedures
• Document actions and maintain an inventory of parts
• Manage maintenance needs of all equipment used
High School Diploma
City School, New York, NY – 2006
• Sound manual dexterity
• Ability to lift more than 40lbs
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
• Known to manage multiple tasks simultaneously