An assembler works in the production industry where he is responsible to assemble different parts and subassemblies in order to complete a production cycle.
S/he will read instructions and place parts in a manner that will arrange to put two parts together.
Assemblers are required to operate several types of equipment in order to complete a product according to its engineering specifications.
They set up tools and equipment necessary for the assembly processes and are then required to prepare the final product for shipping purposes.
While working on an assembly line, an assembler will be required to propose any production issues or enhancements that he deems necessary as he is the one directly working on a product.
If you are looking for a job as an assembler, you may need to specify your skills in a resume objective in order to make it attractive.
Have a look at a few examples of possible resume objectives for this position.
Sample Objectives for Assembler Resume
1. Looking for an Assembler position at Core Productions where my expertise in assembly tools and equipment will be fully utilized to bring a product to fruition.
2. Seeking a position as an Assembler at Kenexa. Eager to employ my proficiency on the production assembly line in order to perform a combination of production assembly tasks.
3. An Assembler position with United Technologies. Excited to offer seven years of experience working on the assembly line by employing hand tools and following written instructions.
4. To obtain an Assembler position with Goldsboro. Bringing the ability to work with machinery and moving parts in order to engender excellence in assembly functions.
5. To work as an Assembler with Cutix Productions. Poised to make use of my knowledge of high-volume production control in order to organize workflow improvements.
Since this work comes under the category of skilled workers, it is important for an Assembler to be totally in control of the skills that he has.
The need to display these skills in a resume is of utmost importance as the need to sell yourself for this job is high owing to so much competition for this position.