Job seekers often ask a common question:
How important is a cover letter?
The truth is; that there is no correct answer to this question.
Since sales cover letters are essential to the majority of recruiters, it is advisable to send one as you apply for a sales assistant position.
How to Write a Sales Assistant Cover Letter?
- Give the reader a reason in your first line to continue reading.
- Show a personal connection with the firm by finding something about them and reflecting it in your letter.
- Relate your talents and competencies to the employer’s needs.
- Proofread and ask someone else to proofread your cover letter again.
Sales Assistant Cover Letter Sample 1
302 Lilly Lane, Burbank, CA 39116
(000) 666- 3333
hillary @ email . com
May 16, 2022
Mr. Jacob Alex
599 Nestle Ave
Burbank, CA 39116
Dear Mr. Alex:
With my exceptional track record in exceeding sales goals, I am applying for a sales assistant position at Urban Outfitters. I offer great enthusiasm, creativity, and high energy background in sales.
Throughout my 10+ years of professional experience in areas of customer service, sales, staff coordination, upselling of products, and brand crediting, I have been recognized as a person who can get the job done.
My following achievements translate into the success I want to add to Urban Outfitters:
- Provided excellent customer services that led to a 20% increase in client base in 6 months.
- Exceeded sales targets by $4000 per month by adopting and implementing effective sales tactics and strategies.
- Set up various successful promotional displays which were highly commended by managers.
- Handled many serious customer issues effectively to reach a satisfactory level of understanding with the client
- Implemented modern display designs and product promotion strategies to launch new products and to upsell already launched ones
Besides, I am an expert in customer account handling and the implementation of effective loss prevention strategies.
May I suggest a meeting to discuss my talents with you further? I will follow up on this application next Friday. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sales Assistant Cover Letter Sample 2
333 Example Street
New York, NY 12345
May 16, 2022
Ms. Amy Higgins
82 E 3rd Example Street
New York, NY 12333
Dear Ms. Higgins:
As an enthusiastic sales professional with a 6-plus-year verifiable track record in surpassing sales targets, I am excited to submit my application for a Sales Assistant position at ABC Hypermarket. My strong background in sales and relevant work experiences match closely with the job description you have provided in your job listing.
As you can see on my enclosed resume, I am highly skilled in introducing new products to potential customers and providing them with relevant information to ensure that they understand what a product can do for them. Moreover, I have a demonstrated ability to assist customers with merchandise selection. My know-how of current sales and promotions, familiarity with regulations about payments and exchanges, and awareness of security practices in the sales profession give more weight to my job application.
Furthermore, my direct sales experience helps me accurately determine customers’ needs and help them select their favorite items. Additionally, I have a proven record of boosting sales by 22% in a single financial year – this ability will undoubtedly help me exceed your expectations.
My resume will further highlight my qualifications and experiences in the sales and promotions field. I will call you after a few days to follow up on this application and will appreciate a meeting time to discuss this position further.
Thank you for your time and consideration.