Applying for a project coordination officer position is not easy, as there is a lot of competition.
However, by writing a solid cover letter, you can convince the hiring manager to give you a chance.
Study the sample below to get a better idea.
Related: Project Officer Cover Letter
Project Coordination Officer Cover Letter Example
April 27, 2022
Mr. Christian Holmes
Human Resources Manager
873 Renault Road
Baltimore, MD 28463
Dear Mr. Holmes:
As an enthusiastic professional with 4+ years’ project coordination experience, I am eager to make the most of my qualifications for OSCE. The parity between your requirements with my specialty field will assure my success in this position.
I have been working as a project coordinator for ABC Company for 2 years, and understand the intricacies of the work. Precisely, I offer the following qualifications:
• Excellent skills in coordinating project schedules, resources, and equipment
• Unmatched ability to liaise with clients to identify project requirements
• Effectively able to ensure that clients’ needs are met, during project evolution
• Expert in analyzing risks and opportunities within each project
• Competent in overseeing project procurement management tasks
• Qualified to monitor the progress of each project module
• Highly skilled in working alongside project managers in order to eliminate blockers
Since I offer a solid track record in leading projects to fruition within assigned deadlines, I will be able to contribute to OSCE almost immediately. Also, my proficiency in ensuring that projects adhere to frameworks will be an asset to OSCE.
Words on paper are probably not sufficient to give you an idea of my vast skill set. That’s why I’d like to meet with you in person to discuss this in detail. Thank you for your time and consideration.