Applying for a project coordination officer position is not easy, as there is a lot of competition. However, by writing a solid cover letter, you can convince the hiring manager to give you a chance.
When writing a cover letter for a project coordination officer position, it is important to focus on what you offer.
Contributing in terms of handling project module details is required primarily. Your cover letter should show your capabilities in this area.
In addition, the cover letter should highlight your ability to create and manage project documentation. Knowledge of developing an in-depth understanding of project scope and deliverables must also be highlighted.
Related: Project Officer Cover Letter
As far as the cover letter format is concerned, you must ensure that it is friendly to read. See the sample below to get a better idea.
Project Coordination Officer Cover Letter Example
November 30, 2019
Mr. Christian Holmes
Human Resources Manager
873 Renault Road
Baltimore, MD 28463
Dear Mr. Holmes:
As an enthusiastic professional with 4+ years’ project coordination experience, I am eager to make the most of my qualifications for OSCE. The parity between your requirements with my specialty field will assure my success in this position.
I have been working as a project coordinator for ABC Company for 2 years, and understand the intricacies of the work. Precisely, I offer the following qualifications:
• Excellent skills in coordinating project schedules, resources, and equipment
• Unmatched ability to liaise with clients to identify project requirements
• Effectively able to ensure that clients’ needs are met, during project evolution
• Expert in analyzing risks and opportunities within each project
• Competent in overseeing project procurement management tasks
• Qualified to monitor the progress of each project module
• Highly skilled in working alongside project managers in order to eliminate blockers
Since I offer a solid track record in leading projects to fruition within assigned deadlines, I will be able to contribute to OSCE almost immediately. Also, my proficiency in ensuring that projects adhere to frameworks will be an asset to OSCE.
Words on paper are probably not sufficient to give you an idea of my vast skill set. That’s why, I’d like to meet with you in person to discuss this in detail. Thank you for your time and consideration.