Technical jobs often need on-the-job training which is why most employers hire apprentices to assist them in their work and to learn the trade.
An electrician apprentice performs many support duties such as assisting in electrical maintenance and repair work.
Depending on what your focus is, working as an apprentice electrician may expose you to working in residential or commercial settings.
To land an Electrician apprenticeship, you need to state your interest through writing an effective cover letter. Your cover letter for Apprentice Electrician Resume is a vital tool to create an excellent first impression for a prospective employer.
Take some time to read the job description in detail and make your excellent cover letter. It will increase your chances of getting an apprenticeship.
Tip: In your cover letter, focus on your relevant attributes in a bullet form. Employers are inserted to hear what you can deliver as an apprentice, rather than what you expect from the organization.
Apprentice Electrician Cover Letter Example
39 West 3rd Street
Budd Lake, NJ 02314
April 6, 2019
Mr. Ricky Millard
Arch Electrical Services
837 Shaler Boulevard
Budd Lake, NJ 10201
Dear Mr. Millard:
I would like to be considered for an electrical apprenticeship at Arch Electrical Services. After successful completion of my Associate Degree in electrical systems, I am eager to deliver my knowledge and skills in electrical systems.
As indicated in the enclosed resume, I have a demonstrated ability to lay out most types of electrical systems and familiar with preventative and regular maintenance tasks. Specifically, I am knowledgeable in:
- Repairing and replacing wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand or power tools
- Testing electrical systems and connection of circuits in electrical wiring
- Installing, bending and painting electrical conduit ensuring aesthetics are met to defined standards
- Preparing materials and tools required to complete the job
- Reading and understanding basic blueprints
- Operating power tools; drills, saws, pullers, and tuggers
Furthermore, I can follow instructions, care for material, tools, and equipment properly and comply with safe work habits per company safety requirements.
My resume is enclosed with this letter and will be instrumental in deciding to hire me. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Electrician Apprentice Cover Letter No Experience
- Electrician Apprentice Resume No Experience
- Apprentice Electrician Objectives