All resumes, especially the ones about a creative field like project coordination pitched in the modern-day job market must be carefully written. Most employers prefer viewing the online version rather than the printed one.
First and foremost, it is essential to focus on the resume content. Your primary goal is to produce a relevant resume for project coordinator job. Understand the needs of your prospective employer and then build your resume while addressing those needs.
It is advisable to begin your resume with a performance summary if you have ample experience in project coordination.
Showcase your core competencies in the qualifications section and then throw some light on your previous, relevant experience. Support your qualifications section with an achievements section, featuring one or two accomplishments as a project coordinator that are a proof of your potential in the field.
Project Coordinator Resume Example
544 Gem Ave ● Boston, MA 65021 ● (004) 666-5555 ● [Email]
• Highly-organized and dynamic project coordinator, particularly effective in project management and time prioritization.
• Track record of handling challenging situations with tact.
• Skilled in risk mitigation strategy development
• Expert in criticality and probability analysis in relation to project impact
• Track record of ensuring fulfillment of launch date deadlines
• Matchless administrative and communication skills with team-leading expertise
• Experienced in using graphic design software including Adobe products like Indesign and Photoshop
|✓ Customer service||✓ Communication||✓ Sense of urgency|
|✓ Cost budgeting||✓ Project review||✓ Word, Excel, Outlook|
|✓ Planning||✓ Coordination||✓ SAP|
CACI International, Boston, MA | 2012 – Present
• Define project resource requirements and implement project resource plans accordingly
• Execute project plans from planning phase till implementation and deployment
• Manage agency expectations for ensuring alignment among operations and deliverables
• Monitor and effectively respond to team needs and potential problems
• Initiated an interactive board based scheduling and project management, which enhanced project efficiency by 50%
• Designed and executed two international level projects proficiently worth a budget of $2M
• Maintained a 90% billable rate for one straight year and was highly commended for the same
Legacy Marketing Partners, Boston, MA | 2009 – 2012
• Assisted in scheduling and coordinating project team meetings
• Maintained project database
• Worked with the project director on minor assignments
• Tracked, prioritized and managed project related issues
• Collected and submitted key project metrics and progress indicators successfully for 100+ projects in only six months
The Arts College, Boston, MA | October 2009
AAS, Office Management