When writing a cover letter for lab aide resume, you should focus on your relevant abilities and technical skills which might be useful to work in a lab.
• Build an error free document and print it on a good quality paper
• Make it no more than one page
• State how you heard about the opening, whether through a person or job listing
• Keep it simple, professional and positive
125 Alex Ave
Hollywood, CA 96587
maria @ email . com
March 23, 2016
Mr. John Smith
251 Main Road
Hollywood, CA 95874
Dear Mr. Smith:
As a talented Lab Aide I am very interested in joining AAA Company. My following qualifications makes a perfect contender for this position:
• Highly skilled in receiving and processing specimens
• Demonstrated ability to prepare media and stock solutions
• Well-versed in checking and replenishing supplies in the lab
• Track record of maintaining a clean and organized lab area
• Special talent for performing clerical duties
• Eager to perform all kinds of lab related duties assigned
My motivation to contribute to your success is indeed genuine. I look forward to the possibility of discussing my skills with you and would be grateful for an opportunity of an interview.
Thank you for your time and consideration. My resume is attached for your review.