Medical technicians work in hospital labs where they are required to manage diagnosis and analysis of body fluid samples to determine disease and treatment.
If you are thinking of working in this capacity, the following resume sample will help you design your resume.
Sample Resume for Medical Technician
738 S Lake Drive, Watertown, SD 63733
(020) 999-9999, Email
• Over six years of experience working as a Medical Tech in the busy lab settings.
• Highly skilled in diagnosing diseases from blood and urine samples.
• In-depth knowledge of hematology, coagulation, urinalysis, and toxicology.
• Hands on experience in ensuring operations of analyzers and colorimeters.
• Ability to use medical terminology effectively
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good understanding of chemistry techniques
• Excellent attention to detail
• Implemented an automated system that works with clinical data to diagnose disease time span for treatment purposes.
• Conserved laboratory resources by managing excellence in stocks and equipment inventory.
Delta Labs – Watertown, SD
Medical Technician | Dec 2009 – Present
• Analyze body fluids for determining disease.
• Prepare blood, plasma, and platelets for transfusion purposes.
• Determine normal and abnormal components in samples.
• Provide medical technology information to patients and families as required.
• Prepare relevant reports.
• Maintain a safe working environment.
Sibley Memorial Hospital – Washington, DC
Medical Lab Assistant | Jan 2009 – Dec 2009
• Accepted blood and other biologic specimens.
• Verified information provided on the specimen with order requisition.
• Centrifuged and distributed blood specimens to suitable section.
• Answered main laboratory telephone.
Washington State University, Washington, DC – 2006
Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology