Educator Cover Letter Sample 1
906 Lake Road, Bernard, IA 63733
sarah @ email . com
November 1, 2020
Mr. Abraham Lincoln
Manager of Human Resources
Bernard Public Schools
635 Goose Hill Road
Bernard, IA 53422
Dear Mr. Lincoln:
I am writing to express my interest in the Educator position at Bernard Public Schools, as posted on your website. My inherent ability to maintain discipline along with the talent to prepare and deliver the best lessons makes me an excellent candidate.
I have been specifically trained in identifying teaching objectives and incorporating them into lesson plans subsequently. With my ability to set realistic targets and provide clear structures, I ensure effective teaching practices and make the best use of available learning time. While I have ample experience in teaching young students, I also have a track record of educating high school students. Above all, I have the know-how of educational practices and protocols which are in accordance with the educational needs of young adults.
In order to be able to expand on these traits, I would like to meet with you. I will call your office next week to set up an interview date. I may be contacted at (000) 777-2032 if you need further information regarding my qualifications.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Educator Cover Letter Sample 2
325 Brown Street
Westford, WA 62100
amelia @ email . com
November 1, 2020
Mr. Jason Marshall
77 Discovery Lane
Westford, WA 67441
Dear Mr. Marshall:
With my Bachelor’s Degree in Education along with K-12 Certification and 6+ years of relevant experience, I consider myself a good contender for the Educator position at ABC School. I am fully aware of your institute’s sound reputation and high academic standards and also understand what it takes to show good results in the capacity of an educator.
Your advertisement calls for an experienced child educator who can also supervise co-curricular activities. My highly matching profile is briefly outlined below:
- Effective skills in devising and implementing activity-based lessons
- Proven ability to gauge each child’s progress and maintain separate portfolios
- Proficient in conducting one on one tutoring while catering to student’s individual needs.
- Adept at maintaining a cognitively stimulating classroom environment
- First-aid certified
Along with a track record of imparting high-quality education to my students, I also offer exceptional ability to organize large-scale events in schools, be it promotional or academic. I firmly believe that my skillset and competencies will make me a valuable member of your dedicated team of educational professionals.
I look forward to interviewing with you to discuss my candidacy in detail. I will call your office next Friday to schedule a suitable meeting time. My resume is attached for your review and consideration. Please feel free to call me if you have any queries.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Educator Cover Letter Format
First Paragraph: Introduction
Tell the hiring committee how you learned about the institution and educator’s position. Show your enthusiasm for working for a specific employer. Tell them what skills you will utilize to meet and exceed their expectations. Research the educational institute and tell them why you like their district.
Second/Third Paragraph(s): Overview of your qualifications and relevant skills
Sell yourself by writing several short phrases regarding your abilities and relevant qualifications. If possible, provide relevant examples demonstrating your accomplishments. Relate your experiences to the requirements of the employer.
Final Paragraph: Conclusion and Contact Details
Re-affirm your enthusiasm. Let the employers know when will you follow-up. Proactively ask for an interview date. Thank the employer for their time and consideration
Educator Cover Letter Writing Tips
- In your cover letter, use keywords related to the education profession. You may find these keywords in the educator job description provided by the employer. This action will be very beneficial in case the prospective employer is scanning cover letters through software, your letter will be successful in the search results.
- Address your cover letter to the recruiter using their name. You can find the recruiter’s name on the company’s website or by calling their HR Department.
- Tell them how they will be benefited from hiring you – not what you are expecting from them.
- Get cover letter writing ideas from books and the internet but do not copy. You must write in your own words.
- Your cover letter should be short and to-the-point – not more than four paragraphs on one page.
- If sending through email, paste your letter into the body of the email message. Also, send your cover letter as an attachment.
- Use the same type of paper for your resume and cover letter.
- Use the header of your resume.
- Write in 10-12 size using a simple and plain font.