As someone with expertise in both information technology and business administration, an IT business analyst’s resume must be spot on with the hiring manager’s core requirements.
It is imperative for the applicant to offer information regarding his or her ability to enhance the quality of IT products and services in a business environment.
Technically, an IT business analyst resume must include all sections such as achievements, education, and skills in this regard.
Here is one that you can use to craft your resume:
See also: IT Business Analyst Cover Letter
IT Business Analyst Resume Example
4 Fred Street, Wheeling, WV 74554
IT Business Analyst
Uniquely qualified IT Business Analyst with a strong background in information technology and business administration. Proficient in analyzing requirements, and designing technical systems and business models. Ability to lead and coach IT and Business teams to get the best results.
• Improved business efficiency by 50% through the implementation of IT business coordination systems.
• Implemented a data migration system, as a result, decreased movement time by 74%.
• Reduced IT costs by 80%, by effectively implementing a novel technology system.
• Troubleshot an exceptionally difficult IT problem, which had been in limbo for 2 weeks.
• Needs Identification
• Process Identification
• Functional Specifications
• System Design Elements
• Data Migration
• Functional Requirements Determination
• System Troubleshooting
• Solutions Management
• Testing Enhancements
• Efficiency Improvement
• Cost Reduction
IT Business Analyst
Network Inc., Wheeling, WV | 2016-present
• Perform review and research work on information technology systems to determine appropriateness to business modules
• Assist in the development of detailed design documentation
• Lead and coordinate projects in order to help with automation work
• Analyze new business requirements and assist with feasibility reporting
• Translate business process into system requirements
• Create systems management solutions
IT Business Supervisor
Network Inc., Wheeling, WV| 2011-2016
• Coordinated the implementation of new systems or system upgrades
• Performed testing of newly installed systems, and identify issues
• Troubleshoot problems associated with systems, and document testing results
• Provided high-level expertise to the full development of testing scenarios
• Identified and resolved issues with systems, ensuring zero downtime
• Provided end-user instruction and training
IT Business Assistant
Technology Core, Wheeling, WV | 2006-2011
• Assisted in IT and business process improvement and coordination
• Created custom solutions and design processes for simple and advanced technologies
• Reviewed and analyzed application system testing post-modification or updates
• Provided quality control for application systems
• Analyzed technical specifications in order to generate functional requirements
Bachelor of Business Administration
Wheeling Technical College, Wheeling, WV – 2005