Writing a resume for an intern’s position needs much thought and deliberation. Do not let your lack of experience hinder your inherent abilities to carry out a job. If your resume is strong, you have good chances of being called in for an interview.
There are certain things that you might need to keep in mind when writing a resume for an internship. The opening part of your resume (either the summary or the objective) needs to be especially strong since a prospective employer will read it first. But do not put in fancy words; instead, make it professional by picking up relevant words from the job description in the advertisement you are referring to.
Look at the following resume sample for a business analyst intern to get a better idea.
Business Analyst Intern Resume Sample
129 Price Boulevard, West Hartford, CT 88882
(999) 999-9999, amy @ email . com
BUSINESS ANALYST INTERN
Top-tier academic performer.
Recent business graduate with demonstrated leadership qualities and proven ability to analyze business processes and standards. Worked throughout college to self-finance education. Well organized and detail oriented with a strong focus on competitive intelligence, strategic planning and market research and analysis procedures.
West Hartford University of Business Studies
• Business Process Management
• Business Reengineering
• Business Analysis Methodologies
• Introduction to Information Technology
• Operations and Supply Change Management
• Business Applications Development
• Project Management
• Introduction to Project Management
ARINC, West Hartford, CT | Summer 2013
Business Analyst Intern
• Retrieved and aggregated data from several sources and compiled the same into an actionable format
• Updated product documentation
• Monitored existing metrics
• Analyzed data
• Assisted teams on the daily execution of program
• Played a key role client server upgrading team focused on application, development and maintenance
• Wrote a technical manual for ARINC’s new system
• Assisted staff in developing, coordination and presenting training
• Played a vital role in increasing ARINC’s market share by 12% owing to exceptional business trends analysis and monitoring procedures
• Strong business analysis and data evaluation skills
• Exceptional communication skills aimed at positive interaction with team members and support personnel
• Able to demonstrate a consistently thorough and professional customer service
• Capability of staying focused even in the event of handling multiple projects concurrently
• Knowledge of industry trends and how they affect companies
• Demonstrated ability to leverage analytic skills to drive business insight
Last updated on