When writing an objective statement on your Home Health Aide resume, it is essential to tailor the resume objective to match your core competencies to the expectations of the prospective employer.
A specific and targeted resume objective will enhance your chance of being considered for the HHA job.
Take a look at the following objective examples to get a better idea of how to make a good objective statement for a home health aide resume.
6 Sample With Experience Objectives for Home Health Aide
1. Compassionate and results-driven Home Health Aide eager to work for Peoplefirst HomeCare. Leveraging 8+ years’ hands-on experience in different personal care capacities to ensure a safe and comfortable environment for clients.
2. To obtain a satisfying position as a Home Health Aide at Catholic Hospice, where I can make the most of my patient care skills, first aid training, and ADL assistance experience to create a comfortable environment for residents.
3. Looking for a CHHA position with American Senior Communities where hands-on experience in assisting clients in activities of daily living can be fully utilized to improve patient’s health and living standards. Strong work ethics and attention to detail.
4. Home Health Aide position at ABC Company, making the most of my patient care skills and experience to help them with living a comfortable and dignified life. Current HHA and BLS certifications. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
5. Compassionate and driven Home Health Aide looking for a challenging position at X Company. Leveraging three years of personal care experience and light housekeeping skills to provide the best care to clients and patients. CNA and HHA Certified.
6. Seeking a position as a home health aide, utilizing my award-winning skills in providing assistance in the activities of daily living to provide 24/7 companionship and personal care. Bilingual: English and Spanish.
4 Entry Level HHA Resume Objective Statements With No Experience
7. To obtain a Home Health Aide position at American Senior Communities. Bringing strong patient care skills, and a passion for achieving the best level of physical and emotional comfort. Ability to establish rapport with clients and their families.
8. Poised to work for Cleveland Clinic in the capacity of Home Health Aide. Offering extensive skills in personal care and housekeeping. CNA and BCLS Certified.
9. Seeking a Health Care Aide position at CareSouth utilizing compassionate nature and skills in helping clients with daily chores while maintaining appropriate clothing and cleanliness.
10. A Home Health Aide position with Ohio Presbyterian Retirement Services using my skills in assisting residents in activities of daily living to make a positive contribution to humanity.