If you have decided to include an objective statement on your Home Health Aide resume, then it is essential to tailor the resume objective to match your core competencies to the expectations of the prospective employer.
A specific and targeted resume objective will enhance your chance of being considered for the HHA job.
Take a look at the following objective examples to get a better idea of how to make a good objective statement for a home health aide resume.
Sample Objectives for Home Health Aide Resume
• Compassionate and results-driven Home Health Aide eager to work for Peoplefirst HomeCare. Offers 8+ years’ hands-on experience in different personal care capacities to deal with clients in a safe and resourceful manner.
• To obtain a satisfying position as a Home Health Aide at Catholic Hospice, where I can make the most of my patient care skills, first aid training, and ADL assistance experience to create a comfortable environment for residents.
• Looking for CHHA position with American Senior Communities where hands-on experience in assisting clients in activities of daily living can be fully utilized to improve patient’s health and living standards.
• Home Health Aide position where I can use my patient care skills and experience to help them with living a comfortable life and apply my seven years of HHA experience.
• Certified Home Health Aide, looking for a challenging position, where I can use my three years of personal care experience and my light housekeeping skills.
• Seeking a job as a home health aide, utilizing my award-winning ADL assistance, companionship, and personal care skills.
Entry Level HHA Resume Objective Statements
• To obtain a Home Health Aide position at American Senior Communities. Bringing the ability to establish rapport with clients, strong patient care skills, and a passion for achieving the best level of physical and emotional comfort.
• To secure a position as HHA at Cleveland Clinic. Offering extensive skills in personal care and housekeeping.
• Seeking a Health Care Aide position at CareSouth utilizing compassionate nature, and skills in helping clients with daily chores while maintaining appropriate clothing and cleanliness.
• Home Health Aide position with Ohio Presbyterian Retirement Services using my skills in assisting residents in activities of daily living to make a positive contribution to humanity.