When writing an objective statement on a Home Health Aide resume, it is essential to tailor the resume objective to match your core competencies to the expectations of the prospective employer.
A specific and targeted resume objective will enhance your chance of being considered for the HHA job.
Take a look at the following objective examples to get a better idea of how to make a good objective statement for a home health aide resume.
10 Sample Objectives for Home Health Aide Resume
Experienced Home Health Aide Resume Objective Examples
1. Compassionate Home Health Aide with Current HHA and BLS certifications and 8+ years of caregiving experience, seeking employment at ABC Company. Eager to help patients and clients live a comfortable and dignified life. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
2. Results-driven Home Health Aide eager to work for Peoplefirst HomeCare where my 8+ years of hands-on experience in different personal care capacities can be used to provide optimal patient care. Bringing flexibility and calmness.
3. To obtain a satisfying position as a Home Health Aide at Catholic Hospice, where I will be able to use my patient care skills, first aid training, and ADL assistance experience to create a comfortable environment for residents.
4. Looking for a CHHA position with American Senior Communities where my 4 years of hands-on experience in assisting clients in activities of daily living will be fully utilized to improve patients’ health and living standards. Strong work ethic and great attention to detail.
5. Compassionate and driven Home Health Aide looking for a challenging position at XYZ Company. Bringing 3+ years of personal care experience and light housekeeping skills to provide the best care to clients and patients. CNA and HHA Certified.
6. Seeking a position as a home health aide at ABC Healthcare, utilizing my award-winning skills in providing assistance in the activities of daily living to provide 24/7 companionship and personal care. Bilingual: English and Spanish.
Entry Level HHA Objectives With No Experience
7. To obtain a Home Health Aide position at American Senior Communities. Bringing strong patient care skills to achieve the best level of physical and emotional comfort. Ability to establish rapport with clients and their families.
8. Poised to work for Cleveland Clinic in the role of Home Health Aide. Offering a thorough understanding of personal care and housekeeping tasks. CNA and BCLS Certified.
9. Seeking a Health Care Aide position at CareSouth where my compassionate nature and personal care skills will be used to help clients with daily chores while maintaining appropriate clothing and cleanliness.
10. A Home Health Aide position with Ohio Presbyterian Retirement Services. Eager to use my knowledge of administering medications, checking vital signs, and assisting with hygiene-related activities.