A resume is the sole document in a job application set that can be completely depended on to get you to the interview stage.
This is because it is a comprehensive piece of writing.
Use the following sample radiology aide resume as a template to write your own:
Radiology Aide Resume Example
4751 Farragut Road, Brooklyn, NY 64022
arnold.colem @ email . com
Competent and hardworking Radiology Aide with deep exposure to handling medical imaging work, focusing especially on the accuracy of outcomes. Talented multitasker, with exceptional skills in providing spot-on assistance to radiology technologists.
The “go-to” person for preparing room, supplies and equipment to perform medical imaging. Experienced in collecting and routing film requests, imaging equipment and supplies
|✓ Patient Education||✓ Film Processing||✓ Patient Preparation|
|✓ Equipment Operations||✓ Records Management||✓ MRI Support|
|✓ Medical History Recording||✓ Images Maintenance||✓ Supplies Inventory|
|✓ Resources Efficiency||✓ Documentation||✓ Patient Transport|
• Suggested the incorporation of a patient education program, resulting in increased awareness of radiology procedures on the part of patients.
• Simultaneously handled the logistics of 3 MRI scans, in the absence of 2 other radiology aides.
• Revamped the patient records management system, making it 85% more efficient than it was earlier.
• Replaced the old supplies inventory system with a new, more efficient one.
Trinity Health, Brooklyn, NY | 11/2013 – Present
• Greet patients as they arrive at the facility of the radiology department and look through their files.
• Determine initial diagnosis and ensure that the reason for an imaging activity is properly recorded.
• Provide patients with information on what to expect during imaging and x-ray tests.
• Prepare patients by providing them with gowns, and instruct them on how to position themselves.
• Assist radiologists in setting up and calibrating radiology equipment, keeping both self and patient wellbeing in check.
Sava Healthcare, Brooklyn, NY | 5/2010 – 11/2013
• Prepared patients and educated them about what to expect during the process.
• Effectively processed and collected films, and assembled them with file jackets.
• Provided initial impressions to the radiologist.
• Placed all films and associated reports in predefined dockets, to make them ready for distribution.
• Ensured that radiology equipment was properly cleaned and maintained at all time.
St. Paul Hospital, Brooklyn, NY | 2/2009 – 5/2010
• Provided support in calibrating and setting up medical imaging equipment.
• Ensured the presence of all required supplies such as films.
• Performed preventative and regular maintenance on medical imaging equipment.
• Oversaw inventory levels, and ensured that low stock situations were communicated in time.
• Assisted patients in getting in and out of gowns, and provided them with insight into what they should expect during test procedures.
City Technical College, Brooklyn, NY – 2009
Specialized 60 hours Radiology Coursework
Brooklyn High School, Brooklyn, NY – 2007
High School Diploma
Last updated on