There are no hard and fast rules to be followed in order to build an effective resume for a radiology technician position.
The only thing you will need to consider is to get a clear picture of the employer’s requirements and expectations.
Afterward, identify your relevant qualifications and write them appealingly and logically.
Also, you have to highlight the most relevant achievements of your profile so that they are read and acknowledged at a glance by the employer.
Below is a Radiology Technician Resume Sample for your further guidance in this regard.
Radiology Technician Resume Example
340 Watson Sq
Seattle, WA 45997
victor @ email . com
• Highly meticulous and detail-oriented radiology technician with 13 years of hands-on experience in radio imaging, image developing, and biopsy follow-up.
• A proven team player with solid detail orientation and organizational skills.
• Track record of maintaining radiology equipment in neat, clean, and functional order.
• Substantial knowledge of dosimetry and hazardous substances.
• Expert in conducting advanced diagnostic radio imaging.
• BCLS and First Aid Certified.
• Revised existing radiology protocols to improve diagnostic quality by 20%.
• Devised a patient follow up schedule regarding periodic imaging, biopsy recommendations, and tracking patient’s pathology results, which enhanced case follow up efficiency by double
• Earned the ‘Best Radiology Technician Award’ Thrice.
UHS, Seattle, WA
7/2015 – Present
• Follow medical protocols before and during radio imaging
• Conduct preventive maintenance and equipment troubleshooting
• Setup the radiology equipment for procedures and pack it properly after imaging
• Obtain patient history and consent and brief them regarding the procedure
SENTURE, Seattle, WA
2/2009 – 6/2015
• Provided support in filing library tasks, patient transportation, and image processing
• Carried out image duplication requests and upheld front desk duties
• Answered the patients’ questions regarding the procedure
• Prepared patients for the tests
Associate’s Degree in Radiology Technology
THE COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Seattle, WA – 2008
– Diagnostic Imaging – Patient Positioning
– Results Assessment – Image Developing
– Image Enhancement – Report Generation
– Physical Examination – Serial Imaging
– Record-Keeping – Densitometry Equipment
– Biopsy Testing – Radiation Safety
• Bilingual: Fluent in Spanish and English
• Proficient in operating various medical software