A Home Health Aide provides medical and non-medical support to clients under the supervision doctor or RN.
They assist clients and families in the attainment of physical and emotional comfort.
A well-written resume and cover letter for HHA is a very important part of the job application set.
In your resume, you should focus on your skills in personal care, rehabilitative and support services, and patient observation.
The following resume examples will guide you on how to write an effective resume for a home health aide job.
See also: Sample Objectives for HHA Resume
Home Health Aide Resume Sample 1
|455 Maple Ave, Bristol, TN 65211(004) 693-5907|
Gina Stevens, CNA
HOME HEALTH AIDE
Helping clients to bring quality to their lives.
Highly dependable Home Health Aide with a successful track record in bedside care, nutritional assistance and medicine administration. Provides continuous attention to clients’ non-medical needs and maintains the safe, clean, and orderly environment. Compassionate and dignified, with exceptional companionship skills and familiarity with infection control procedures. Knowledge of necessary home health care protocols. Bilingual: English and Spanish.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
– Feeding Assistance
– Need Assessment
– Grooming and Dressing
|– Personal Care Protocols|
– Infection Control
– Personal Hygiene
– Medicine Administration
– Client Transportation
Home Health Aide
People First, Bristol, TN | 5/2012 to Present
• Enhance client satisfaction level 60% through compassionate care and vigilant monitoring
• Revive basic physical activity in many depressed clients by providing companionship and exercise assistance
• Assist clients with bathing, toileting, walking, and personal hygiene.
• Monitor vital signs on a daily basis
• Coordinate with families and physicians regarding progress and communicate any changes in health
• Ensure the medicines are being administered as prescribed
Personal Care Assistant
Centura Health, Bristol, TN | 3/2009 to 4/2012
• Delivered life saving first aid to a client who faced an asthma attack and called an ambulance timely to transport the patient to ICU
• Assisted clients in activities of daily living such as personal grooming, feeding assistance, bathing, and toileting
• Prepared and served nutritious meals as per the instructions of the supervisor
• Accompanied clients to hospital visits and social activities
• Performed light housekeeping tasks, laundry, and grocery shopping
Current TN Certified Nursing Assistant
Community College, Bristol, TN – 2009
Diploma in Nursing Assistance
MS Word and Excel to generate and compare reports
• Load lifting ability: 40 lbs
• Flexible Schedule
• Current driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
Home Health Aide Resume Sample 2 (Less/No Experience)
65 Brampton Avenue, Albany, KY 65987
☏ (000) 232-9699
Seeking a Home Health Aide position with Albany Care utilizing skills and knowledge of providing quality healthcare service to clients.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over six months’ work experience as a Nursing Aide
• Highly skilled in assisting clients with activities of daily living
• Demonstrated ability to run errands, prepare meals, transport patients, and do laundry and light housekeeping
• Compassionate nature and loving disposition
• Good communication and customer service skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Personal Hygiene
• Eating Assistance
• Appreciation letter from the client – Sep 2018
• [List your achievements (with evidence)]
Home Health Aide
Amedisys, Inc. – Albany, KY | May 2018 – Dec 2018
• Assisted clients with personal hygiene
• Provided nutritional support to the elderly
• Performed errands and assisted in the laundry
• Reported changes to RN in the patient’s condition
• Helped clients with ambulation and exercise
High School Diploma
Lawrence Public School, Albany, KY – 2018
TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
Home Health Aide Training
Current CPR Card
• Reliable vehicle with insurance
• Current driver’s license