There is a great way of making sure that you write your resume for an insurance sales agent position in an exciting manner.
In fact, you can make your resume a great read by simply going through a few pointers.
Typically, your resume for an insurance sales agent position should be written to impress a recruiter.
Your knowledge of insurance products and services, along with your ability to handle customer services needs to be highlighted.
In addition to this, your experience should also be emphasized.
For an insurance sales agent position, the following resume can be referred to:
See also: Sample Resume for Insurance Sales Agent
Insurance Sales Agent Resume Example
99 Trevor Avenue, Jackson, WY 55254
INSURANCE SALES AGENT
Systematic, analytic, and service-oriented insurance sales agent, boasting 7+ years of successful contribution. Expert in selling personal lines such as property and casualty insurance to existing clients as well as prospective ones. Ability to customize insurance programs in order to meet the specific requirements of all clients.
|• Policy Creation||• Riders Implementation||• Program Analysis|
|• Program Customization||• Client Development||• Lead Generation|
|• Insurance Plans Sales||• Underwriting||• Intake Assistance|
|• Payment Establishment||• Cross-Selling||• Client Retention|
• Significantly increased client base through the implementation of core sales efforts.
• Introduced the concept of customization, hence increased client interest in new products.
• Implemented a novel client retention system, as a result, retained 90% of client base during competitive times.
• Trained 40 new insurance sales agents, particularly in lead generation and follow-up.
Insurance Sales Agent
Acceptance Insurance, Jackson, WY 2011-present
• Confer with new clients in order to determine their insurance coverage needs.
• Provide clients with program information, as well as benefits of insurance coverage.
• Create insurance policies in accordance with clients’ specific requirements.
• Call on policyholders to deliver and explain policies and suggest additions.
• Sell personal lines such as property and casualty insurance to existing and prospective clients.
• Contact underwriters to obtain binder coverage.
• Ensure that policy requirement is fulfilled, along with completing intake forms.
• Converse with clients in the event of policy claims, to obtain and provide information.
Direct General, Jackson, WY 2005-2011
• Assisted clients in filling out intake forms with information such as demographics.
• Provided information to clients in order to help them understand policies.
• Calculated premiums and establishing payment methods
• Explained policy specifics like feature and advantages of various programs.
• Performed filing and recordkeeping activities according to set standards.
High School Diploma
St. James High School, Jackson, WY – 2001