There is no telling what a prospective employer may like about your resume.
This is why it is imperative to detail your entire resume in a manner that every section and every statement is likeable.
While not easy to do, this is what will bring positive results – in the form of an interview.
Check out how the following resume sample flows:
212 Englewood Drive | Largo, FL 65855 | (000) 205-7454 | samneil @ email . com
INSURANCE SALES AGENT
Performance Summary: Detail-oriented insurance sales professional with over 5 years of solid experience of selling home and life insurance policies. Proficient in determining clients’ insurance coverage needs, developing a base for long term clients by using referrals and special interest groups and developing individualized insurance plans to meet the specific needs of each client. A dedicated individual who has a great ability to get along with people from diverse backgrounds.
|Insurance Policy Analysis
• Developed a customized insurance policy for an aged client while remaining within the limitations of company policy
• Increased client base by a staggering 50% owing to deducted marketing and follow up activities
• Decreased number of defaulting clients from 900 to 100 by privatising them with easy to pay solutions for their annual premium payments
• Trained 13 insurance agents in handling cold calling activities while respecting DND lists
Insurance Sales Agent
AAA Mountain West, Largo, FL | 6/2010 – Present
• Prospect clients by reaching out to them through emails and on telephones
• Follow up with existing clients to inquire into their requirements for additional benefits or riders
• Determine clients’ specific insurance coverage needs by interviewing them in detail
• Perform or coordinate background checks to insure that the deal is clean and safe to pursue
Insurance Sales Agent
YUN LLC, Largo, FL | 8/2005 – 6/2010
• Created individualized insurance plans for each client depending on his or her ability to pay premiums
• Explained the features and benefits of each developed policy in a bid to make clients obtain the best out of them
• Followed up with clients to ensure that their yearly premiums are submitted on time
• Created and maintain clients’ records in the company database and ensured that they are stored in a confidential manner
State Farm Insurance, Largo, FL | 2/2003 – 8/2005
• Welcomed clients and provided them with initial information regarding the company’s insurance plans
• Performed cold calling activities to generate clientele and scheduled appointments for insurance agents to follow up on
• Handled records management and filing duties by following set company policies and procedures
• Responded to clients’ queries over the telephone and in person and referred them to available insurance agents
• Compiled paperwork for each client and assisted in filling out first information forms
High School Diploma – 2002
Largo High School, Largo, FL