Objectives on call center agent resumes are not optional, contrary to what people believe. They are an integral part of the resume as a whole and must be included.
Usually, a call center agent’s resume that begins with an objective statement comes to the top of the pile.
Refer to the sample call center agent objectives below in order to get help in writing your own:
10 Sample Objectives for Call Center Agent Resume
1. Successful call center agent looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced environment. Enthusiastic to work closely with other team members to provide excellent service to customers by answering their questions, handling complaints, and troubleshooting problems with products and services.
2. Looking for a position as a Call Center Agent at Mindbridge. Bringing 6 years’ track record in handling both inbound and outbound calls to respond to and resolve customers’ problems. Able to quickly learn the company’s products and services, and follow organizational policies. Exceptional communication skills in English and Spanish.
3. Solution-oriented individual with a strong desire to work as a Call Center Agent for Mountain Creek. Offering exceptional skills in answering customers’ questions and handling their complaints in a bid to ensure their satisfaction. Exceeded customer satisfaction targets by 100%.
4. Call Center Agent with exceptional public contact exposure, seeking employment at Alliance Data. Eager to employ my proficiencies in handling inbound calls to effectively and efficiently provide assistance with problems and queries over the telephone and through email.
5. Detail-oriented and dependable individual eager to work for TeleTech as a Call Center Agent. Bringing competencies in identifying customers’ needs and determining appropriate actions. Deep insight into appropriate escalation procedures.
6. Dedicated call center professional with 5 years of experience in fast-paced call centers seeking an opportunity at ABC Company. Poised to handle a wide range of calls, accurately resolve customer issues, and provide first-class service with every interaction.
7. Solution-driven call center agent eager to obtain a challenging role that makes full use of my expertise in answering calls and providing exceptional customer service. Successfully implemented innovative call center protocols that increased customer base by 50%.
8. Self-motivated call center representative with a proven track record of resolving a wide range of customer issues speedily and satisfactorily. Excited to work for the growth of AAA Company by using my communication and customer service skills. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
9. Dedicated Call Center Agent with over 3 years of extensive experience in handling customers’ inquiries and problems over the telephone, seeking employment at Creative Works. Bringing expertise in researching problems, offering effective solutions, and escalating unresolved problems. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
10. Top-performing call center agent with a strong desire to excel in a fast-paced environment. Eager to work for XYZ Company where I will be able to handle a high volume of inbound and outbound calls and create a positive experience for each caller.