Sales advisor resumes are not always just about work experience. There is some other information that should be included in a sales advisor’s resume such as qualifications, skills, significant achievements, and recognitions.
If you have worked over a long period of time and have many work experiences, then just provide the details of the recent 2-3 relevant experiences.
Sample Resume for Sales Advisor
40 Ocean Road, Ocean City, MD 20120
tinbri @ email . com
Successful Sales Advisor with 8 years of experience in providing advice and assistance to customers with a view to maximizing sales and profits. Highly skilled in creating an attractive environment for customers by following sales policies. A dependable individual who works well under pressure in a team-oriented environment.
• Store Representation • “Extra Mile” Focus
• Payment Handling • Client Retention
• Target Oriented • Negotiation
• Display Arrangements • Complaint Handling
• Stock Control • Product Selection Advice
• Increased the company’s sales by 25% in a single fiscal year by employing exceptional sales advisory skills.
• Introduced the “extra mile focus” concept as part of the sales team training endeavors.
• Reorganized the stock inventory system. Increased efficiency of stock moving and procurement.
• Set up a customer refund system that dynamically handled refund reason investigative procedures and processed refunds in 40% less time.
H&M, Ocean City, MD
11/2018 – Present
• Approach customers to assist them in locating products
• Provided clients with selection advise
• Lead customers to correct shelves or aisles
• Ensured that their choice of products are available
• Handle stock control and management duties to ensure a consistent supply of items
• Inform customers about products or services that will best suit customers’ requirements
Assistant Sales Advisor
ASD Co, Ocean City, MD
8/2015 – 11/2018
• Provided support to customers with their problems
• Assisted clients with complaints and gave suggestions
• Handled incoming sales calls to provide product and company information
• Made outgoing calls to ensure targets were met
• Directed incoming merchandise and replenished stock
• Provided support for deliveries and stock handling
• Ensured that that product displays were properly set up to ensure maximum customer outreach
Green Mart, Ocean City, MD
9/2012 – 8/2015
• Greeted customers as they arrived at the store
• Provided clients with directions to their choice of products
• Assisted customers in locating products
• Demonstrated product features
• Provided information such as weight, price, and expiry date of chosen products
• Led customers through payment procedures
• Ensured that receipts and change were tendered properly
• Handled customer complaints, exchanges and returns according to company policies and protocols
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Maryland State University, Ocean City, MD