How to Write a Compelling Cover Letter for Front Office Assistant Position?
- Study the qualifications and responsibilities provided in the job description thoroughly.
- Highlight the experiences that you have had, which match the position perfectly.
- Communicate your enthusiasm but do not write unnecessarily long sentences.
- Vary your writing – beginning each paragraph with the same word gives off a strange aura to the cover letter.
- Proofread your cover letter to make sure it is absolutely error-free.
A sample cover letter for a front office assistant position is given below for your reference:
Front Office Assistant Cover Letter Sample
May 18, 2021
Mr. Victor Weaver
54 Sahara Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 98791
Dear Mr. Weaver:
As a qualified front office assistant, who is known for her positive manner, customer service skills, and ability to handle adversities, I am applying for a Front Office Assistant position at MedExpress. As a highly qualified administrative professional with an exceptional degree of energy and solid work ethics, I am poised to contribute to your success.
As my resume indicates, I have worked as a front desk assistant for 2 renowned clinics in Las Vegas. My professional profile contains my ability to:
- Check-in and interview patients and complete all necessary paperwork to ensure that the admitting processes are handled efficiently.
- Gather, verify, and process referrals, authorizations, and pre-certifications.
- Coordinate schedules to ensure appropriate coverage of patients’ appointments.
Moreover, I offer the following competencies that I am positive will prove to be contributory to MedExpress:
• Excellent follow-through skills
• Passion for research
• Exceptional communication abilities
• General accounting and bookkeeping acumen
• Strong analytic abilities and troubleshooting skills
• Large volume handling capabilities
I will get in touch with you after some days to follow up. Alternately, you can contact me at (000) 444-4444 for any further details that you may need. Thank you for your time and consideration.