Front Office Assistants generally work in the medical environment.
They manage the reception area and act as the first point of contact for patients or visitors.
- Schedule appointments by answering phone calls and receiving faxes
- Enter patient information into the database
- Obtain and keep track of all pertinent formalities
- Arrange daily schedules and all official procedures
A Resume for Front Office Assistant position is a necessary part of your job application.
The following Sample is specifically written to help you make your personalized resume when you have less or no experience in hand.
Front Office Assistant Resume No Experience
655 Peter Street, Washington PA 32698
FRONT OFFICE ASSISTANT
Passionate to exceed the expectations of the employer through hard work and dedication.
Highly passionate front office professional with excellent skills in courteously greeting customers. In-depth knowledge of general office functions, including typing, filing, and reception. Proficient in taking and forwarding phone calls. Able to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
CITY PUBLIC SCHOOL, Washington, PA – 2018
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Able to give accurate and detailed information to patients and their families
• Competent in managing a cash drawer
• Demonstrated ability to work with multicultural people
• Familiar with medical terminology, imaging exams and diagnoses
• Fluent in English, Spanish, and German
- Dean’s List 2017
- [Mention your key academic achievements here]
MedExpress Urgent Care – Washington, PA | Jan 2019 – Apr 2019
• Greet patients as they arrive for their exams
• Handle insurance cards, screening forms, and consent forms
• Reply phones and accept scheduling calls from referring physician offices and patients
• Schedule patient appointments for exams
• Dispatch patient’s insurance information to the verifier for assessment
• Obtain all related paperwork for the exam
• Enter patient information into the scheduling database
• MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Internet and Social Media Interaction