If you are looking for a job that requires you to describe in great detail; a resume is a document that you need to prepare and send.
Similarly, a resume for the training administrator position is a document that contains a candidate’s career profile, qualifications, and accomplishments. Write career information in a logical and convincing way to win an interview.
A good resume along with a well-written cover letter for the Training Administrator Job will earn you massive brownie points!
Training Administrator Resume Example
667 Stirling Street, Freemantle, WA 77765
Contact #, Email
Top-performing Training Administrator with 10+ years of experience in administering the end-to-end training processes both off and onsite. Well-versed in providing support to the training team for various programs and handling student and member queries. Adept at managing and maintaining filing and record-keeping activities.
• Well developed organizational skills
• Excellent customer service skills and manner
• Exceptional oral communication skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities
• Well versed with finance and general accounting principles
• Successfully managed to build collaborative and strategic relationships by identifying training needs and acting accordingly within 8 months of recruitment
ACFF Disability Services – Freemantle, WA
• Market training programs
• Enter participant information in databases
• Manage student and member inquiries
• Ensure training course material is up to date and manage training room bookings
• Conduct all relevant committee meetings as and when required
• Follow company administrative policies
Training Administrator Assistant
ABC Company – Freemantle, WA
• Ensured maintenance of training supplies and equipment
• Managed accounts payable and receivable
• Updated company website regularly
• Assured an efficient referral and admission process
• Developed an annual business plan and budget
• Maintained facility physical environment at a high level
BS Degree in Social Sciences
City University, Freemantle, WA
Proficient in MS Office Suite and MS Project