If you are looking for a job that requires you to describe in great detail; a resume is the document that you need to prepare and send.
Similarly, a resume for Training Administrator position is a document that contains a candidate’s career profile, qualifications and accomplishments. Write career information in a logical and convincing way to win an interview.
A good resume along with a well written cover letter for Training Administrator Job will earn you massive brownie points!
Training Administrator Resume Sample
667 Stirling Street, Freemantle, WA 77765
Contact #, Email
3+ years of experience in administering the end to end training processes both off and onsite. Well versed in providing support to training team for various programs and handling student and member queries. Adept at managing and maintaining filing and record keeping activities. Proficient in MS Office Suite and MS Project.
• Successfully managed to build collaborative and strategic relationships by identifying training needs and acting accordingly within 8 months of recruitment
ACFF Disability Services – Freemantle, WA | September 2009 – Present
• Market training programs
• Enter participant information in databases
• Manage student and member inquiries
• Ensure training course material is up to date and manage training room bookings
• Ensure maintenance of training supplies and equipment
• Manage accounts payable and receivable
• Update company website regularly
BS in Social Sciences | City University, Freemantle, WA | 2008
• Well developed organizational skills
• Excellent customer service skills and manner
• Exceptional oral communication skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities
Last updated on