Working in human resources is quite a challenging job and if you manage to accomplish something in it, you have had it made.
This information about your achievements and accomplishments needs to go into your resume so that a prospective employer can foresee what you’ll be able to do for his company.
As a human resource administrator, it is imperative that you keep track of your most important achievements.
These could include incidents such as the time when you managed to hire an entire team for an organization, and even when you were responsible for providing ongoing training to staff members.
Anything that can have quantifiable results is an achievement, so make sure that you look back and check what made you shine in an HR administrator role in the past.
It is imperative to make your HR administrator achievement statements profound. Making the hiring manager see you in a positive light and depicting how much you can do in terms of human resource management work is important.
Some sample achievement and accomplishment statements for a human resources administrator are provided below for your reference:
14 Sample Achievements and Accomplishments for HR Administrator Resume
1. Maximized team knowledge and productivity through the implementation of well-placed training procedures.
2. Successfully interviewed, hired, and trained 20 individuals for a sales team within a tight deadline.
3. Singlehandedly maintained optimal staff levels by effectively tracking vacancies and initiating recruitment to identify talent.
4. Suggested holding a series of HR seminars, as a result, managed to acquire top-level management talents.
5. Implemented a compensation policy, increasing employee retention by 40%.
6. Introduced the concept of ongoing training procedures for existing staff, increasing customer service quality by 50%.
7. Increased HR department efficiency by implementing electronic signatures and document imaging functions.
8. IMplemented a comprehensive multi-year healthcare benefits policy, which resulted in reducing costs by $50,000 per year.
9. Identified employee groups for 6 outreach and marketing campaigns, resulting in capturing a large market share.
10. Improved relations between employees and management by effectively implementing team-building activities.
11. Considered to be instrumental in introducing a new web portal responsible for distributing relevant information to employees on all levels.
12. Chosen as the only employee from the human resource department to be sent to Japan for rigorous HR training spanning 3 weeks.
13. Suggested implementation of work processes to ensure employee harmony, which increased the general sense of well-being amongst teams.
14. Arbitrated a highly controversial harassment case, as a result, made the office premises a safer domain for all employees.