Training specialists work in a variety of settings to organize and coordinate training and development.
They also conduct orientation sessions for new employees. Needless to say, their jobs are demanding.
Training Specialist Resume Writing Tips
• The appearance of your resume matters. If it is a messy document with thick and dense text blocks, the recruiter is not likely to finish reading it. Therefore, select a layout that has some white spaces and presents all the information in an organized manner.
• Avoid writing your responsibilities or achievements in paragraphs. Instead, use short bullet points.
• Make sure your relevant skills and competencies are highlighted the most.
Training Specialist Resume Sample
902 Maple Lane, Chester, NH 42324
(000) 999-9199 | Email
- 9+ years’ experience in providing training to a diverse audience.
- Highly skilled in organizing training workshops and for present and new employees.
- Able to maintain training programs within the business to ensure that all employees training are current.
- Hands on experience in monitoring training costs to ensure prudent budgeting.
- In-depth knowledge of assessing training needs and conducting surveys.
- Demonstrated ability to use development and training tools/software.
- Functional knowledge of PC based products
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- History of working with integrated teams
- High attention to detail
- Built a series of technical training activities and resources, now a regular part of training sessions
- Wrote a paper on training procedures published in Training in Process
SCHAEFFLER GROUP – Chester, NH 2006 – Present
- Maintain company training programs
- Assist in developing training resource materials
- Develop and coordinate training sessions
- Assess and report training effectiveness
- Verify the information for accuracy
- Determine course learning objectives
- Identify and document business processes
- Act as a resource for developing employee specific training materials
UNISYS – Chester, NH 2005 – 2006
- Assessed training requirements
- Partnered with stakeholders concerning training needs
- Organized and developed different training programs
- Liaised with topic experts concerning instructional design
- Created training aids such as handbooks and manuals
- Made reports on training outcomes
Master of Science in Business Management
NH State University, Chester, NH – 2005