A resume for Support Worker position summarizes your professional and personal traits relevant to this profession; more professional but personal characteristics are essential in support work job as they describe what type of a person and worker you are.
This is one of the main reasons that you need to put in some personal qualities when writing a Support Worker resume.
The following resume example along with this Support Worker Cover Letter will guide you on how to craft an attractive job application set.
Support Worker Resume Sample
23 W Latimer Street, Tulsa, OK 55544
Contact #, Email
To work for OK Metropolitan Health Service as a Support Worker where I will be able to use my skills in a role that provides ample opportunity for assisting people who have trouble maintaining day to day personal tasks.
• Over eight years of experience as a Support Worker
• Well developed organizational skills
• Flexible and caring
• Active team member
• Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities
• Able to work independently
• Successfully educated ten groups of residents with physical disabilities over a 7 year period and made them ready to perform specific jobs
• Introduced a curriculum tailored to individual and particular needs also adopted by other branches
SUPPORT WORK EXPERIENCE
We Care – Tulsa, OK | 2011 – Present
• Provide personal and practical care services to elderly clients as well as people with disabilities or illnesses
• Impart knowledge thereby assisting with skills development
• Support individual learning skills
• Provide support to ensure primary health care needs are met
• Ensure emotional and psychological needs are monitored and met appropriately
• Plan, implement and evaluate individual care plans
AA Co – Tulsa, OK | 2005 – 2011
• Assisted individuals to carry out daily living tasks with the minimum of problems
• Maintained accurate and concise records, diaries, medical forms and timesheets
• Supported clients with daily tasks such as dressing, undressing, bathing, and toileting
• Changed beds and maintained rooms in tidy condition
GED | City High School, Tulsa, OK – 2004
Last updated on