A resume for Support Worker position summarizes your professional and personal traits relevant to this profession;.
More professional but personal characteristics are essential in support work job as they describe what type of a person and worker you are.
This is one of the main reasons that you need to put in some personal qualities when writing a Support Worker resume.
The following resume example along with this Support Worker Cover Letter will guide you on how to craft an attractive job application set.
See also: PSW Resume
Support Worker Resume Sample
23 W Latimer Street, Tulsa, OK 55544
Contact #, Email
To work for OK Metropolitan Health Service as a Support Worker where I will be able to use my skills in a role that provides ample opportunity for assisting people who have trouble maintaining day to day personal tasks.
• Over eight years of experience as a Support Worker
• Well developed organizational skills
• Flexible and caring
• Active team member
• Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities
• Able to work independently
• Successfully educated ten groups of residents with physical disabilities over a 7 year period and made them ready to perform specific jobs
• Introduced a curriculum tailored to individual and particular needs also adopted by other branches
SUPPORT WORK EXPERIENCE
We Care – Tulsa, OK | 2011 – Present
• Provide personal and practical care services to elderly clients as well as people with disabilities or illnesses
• Impart knowledge thereby assisting with skills development
• Support individual learning skills
• Provide support to ensure primary health care needs are met
• Ensure emotional and psychological needs are monitored and met appropriately
• Plan, implement and evaluate individual care plans
Personal Support Worker
AA Co – Tulsa, OK | 2005 – 2011
• Assisted individuals to carry out daily living tasks with the minimum of problems
• Maintained accurate and concise records, diaries, medical forms and timesheets
• Supported clients with daily tasks such as dressing, undressing, bathing, and toileting
• Changed beds and maintained rooms in tidy condition
City High School, Tulsa, OK – 2004