Office Administrator Job Scope
Office administrators work in a supervisory role within an organization. They ensure that the office staff is working towards facilitating office operations. They may work in a variety of industries, businesses and academic settings.
As part of their daily work duties, office administrators oversee the work of secretaries, assistants and clerks. They provide support to the human resource and accounting department by providing needed information. They also manage budgets and supplies and liaison with service providers and suppliers. A major part of an office administrator’s job is to manage clients’ appointments and enforce office protocols.
The work of an office administrator encompasses many aspects of office operations. A multitude of skills is needed to be able to perform these tasks; ability to work with confidential data and handle complex issues are just two of the many skills needed to perform this job properly. People who wish to apply for an office administrator job may be interested in the following resume objective examples for their resume.
Sample Objectives for Office Administrator Resume
For Entry Level Candidates
• Looking for a position as an Office Administrator at Zale Corporation using expansive knowledge of supervising tasks to meet the daily objectives of the office.
• Seeking a position as an Office Administrator with Cintas. Bringing strong knowledge of carrying supervision and coordination duties with the aim of ensuring smooth office operations.
• Desire an Office Administrator position with Quick Construction. Offering expertise in managing supportive administration tasks aimed at providing assistance to all departments within the organization.
For Experienced Job Seekers
• To work as an Office Administrator with Zealous Inc. Offering a solid track record of enforcing office protocols in order to run smooth office functions.
• To obtain employment as an Office Administrator with ABC Company where experience in inter-departmental coordination, procedure enforcement and expenditure minimization can be used to regularize work flow within the organization.
• Seeking an Office Administrator position with Core Technologies using knowledge of preparing documentation and budgets and coordinating work flow between departments.
• Desire an Office Administrator position at Interflow Communication with an aim to handle the company’s administrative functions in a professional manner.
• To work as an Office Administrator with Wichita Central using detail orientation, excellent organization skills and ability to manage priorities targeted at managing smooth office operations.
• An Office Administrator position with Zipcar where a demonstrated ability to take initiative and follow-through skills will be used to handle the company’s managerial tasks in a professional manner.
• To obtain employment as an Office Administrator with Caleb Hall Inc. using exceptional administrative, accounting and human resource skills in order to provide the company with support in coordinating administrative efforts between departments.