Network Administrators work in virtually all settings possible.
Where there is more than one interconnected computer, there are network administrators.
This is a highly technical job and needs to be made evident on your resume if you are in the process of applying for this position.
Here are 12 resume objective examples for network administrator resume that will assist you with the otherwise daunting opening of your resume:
Experienced Network Administrator Resume Objective Examples
1. Seeking a position as a Network Administrator at Exova. Enthusiastic to leverage 7+ years’ hands-on experience in installing and managing computer networks based on Windows, UNIX, and Apple environments.
2. A position of Network Administrator with Carfax Inc. I offer a Master’s Degree in Computer Networks and extensive experience in Novell and related WAN/LAN maintenance. Advanced knowledge of Windows Server / Desktop OS, and Mac.
3. To obtain a position as a Network Administrator with Middleton University. Bringing a 5-plus-year verifiable track record of configuring, managing, maintaining, and troubleshooting corporate computer networks.
4. Detail-oriented Network Administrator with 11 years of a successful track record of installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining computer and mobile networks. Eager to contribute to the success of XYZ Company by utilizing my skills and talents.
5. Successful network administrator with solid skills in configuring networks of different operating systems such as Windows, Macintosh, UNIX, and Apple-based computers. Eager to work for ABC Company to troubleshoot and maintain complex networks.
6. Detail-oriented Network Administrator poised to work for XYZ Company to perfectly install, troubleshoot, and configure network equipment, switches, proxy servers, routers, WAN accelerators, DNS, and DHCP.
Entry Level Network Administrator Resume Objective Examples
7. Network Administrator position with L3 Communications utilizing skills in troubleshooting routers, switches, and firewalls to maximize the uptime and smooth running of computing infrastructure.
8. Looking for a position of Network Administrator at MBS where knowledge of managing all kinds of operating systems and protocols can be utilized to manage workable networking solutions.
9. To work for The Health Unit as a Network Administrator to use the knowledge gained from CCNA and MCSE training.
10. Passionate IT professional with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science with a focus on Computer Networks. Eager to work as a Network Administrator for ABC Company to make the most of skills in LANs and WANs, switches, routers, and standard networking protocols.
11. Recent Computer Science graduate eager to obtain an Entry Level Network Administrator position with Microsoft. Bringing knowledge of configuring firewalls, maintaining security, routing, topologies, and switching to maximize network efficiency.
12. Self-reliant individual, with an exceptional ability to configure and troubleshoot complex networks seeking employment at ABC Technologies to maintain networking, security, and firewall systems.