A resume for an office administrator position is a necessary document to apply for a job.
You can build an eye-catching resume by writing your career profile, strengths, work experience, and achievements.
Tip: Do not fill your resume with lots of irrelevant information. Instead, include only the most relevant points in a bullet form.
The following example, along with this Office Administrator Cover Letter, will assist you in the job hunting process.
Office Administrator Resume Example
87 Pine Street, Gray, NT 55043
Resourceful and results-driven Office Administrator with 7+ years’ experience in managing office operations in fast-paced and busy office environments. Proven track record of professionalism, integrity, and creativity in office functions. Competent at assigning duties to staff and liaising with customers and stakeholders. Demonstrated ability to prioritize assignments and make effective decisions.
|• Friendly and positive disposition
• New staff hiring and training
• Industry trends identification
• Payroll management
• Reconciliation of transactions
|• Correspondence controlling
• Duties assigning and monitoring
• Telephone system operation
• Meeting deadlines
Chakapea Real Estate – Gray, NT 5543 | 2012 – Present
• Redesign office administrative procedures to modernize functions, eliminate redundancy and expedite workflow
• Launch an employee-of-the-month award program to increase motivation among staff
• Maintain contact with customers and agents
• Deal with real estate agents nationwide
• Resolve administrative problems by preparing reports and analyzing data
• Maintain supply and inventory of office relates merchandise
• Manage the front desk area
• Type documents and correspondence
Fielders – Wangara, WA | 2010 – 2012
• Restructured manual processes to fully computerized office
• Developed a new client survey to improve customer service
• Delivered exceptional customer service to clients
• Answered incoming telephone inquiries
• Packed manufactured goods for customer pick-ups
• Coordinated area deliveries
• Created reports and invoices
• Performed ad-hock data entry tasks
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
Certificate in Office Management
COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Wangara, WA – 2008
High School Diploma – 2007
• Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Video conferencing and PABX management
• Typing speed: 60 WPM