An office administrator has one of the most important jobs in a company.
Even when an individual is hired at the entry-level, he or she must have a profile that piques the hiring manager’s interest.
Let us start with the resume, which is the primary job application document for the entry level office administrator position.
How to Write an Office Administrator Resume with No Experience?
Looking through the employer’s requirements for an office manager position is step 1.
Step 2 is to ensure that your resume highlights the fact that you fit the bill.
Take a look at the following resume sample for an office manager, who has no experience in hand:
Office Administrator Resume No Experience
54 Salt Road, Hilo, HI 49588
Dedicated to organizing office procedures in sync with protocols and procedures.
Organized Office Administrator with a strong knowledge base of organizing office operations and procedures. Demonstrated ability to ensure the smooth running on a day to day basis. A proven leader, who is talented in supervising, and monitoring the work of staff.
Bachelor of Business Administration
Hawaii State University, Hilo, HI – 2019
Award and Honors
• Dean’s list 3 times
• Represented the university at 3 business fairs held in Seattle
• Bates Scholarship
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Office Procedures Coordination
• Scheduling and Follow-up
• Administrative Support
• Office Layout Organization
• Departmental Liaison
• Induction Programs Management
Mountain Dynamics, Hilo, HI | 2/2019 – 5/2019
• Organized meetings and events by following set instructions
• Booked transport and accommodation for managers and executives
• Prepared correspondence such as letters, emails, and memos
• Assisted in implementing and maintaining office procedures
• Organized induction programs for newly hired personnel
• CRM Software
• MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Internet and Email
• Represented the City of Hilo at an international swimming contest
• Volunteered at a local hospital for 3 months