Resume writing becomes a tricky task these days. It requires a lot of effort and expertise to build a customized resume.
In order to succeed, it is crucial to tailor your resume according to the requirements of every prospective company.
To do this, you should consider yourself in place of the employer.
When hiring an administration manager, what competencies would you like to see on an ideal resume?
Make a list of these competencies. Then research the future company and try to analyze its current administrative needs.
Match these with the list of competencies you think are necessary for an ideal candidate. The matching ones are to go on your resume.
Related: Administrative Manager Cover Letter
Sample Resume for Administrative Manager Position
4339 Harvest Sq, Englewood, CO 78222
Known for developing and implementing managerial procedures effectively.
Accomplished administrative professional with 7+ years’ diverse experience. Particularly skilled in staff management, correspondence handling, office maintenance, and fostering a professional first point of contact.
• Reduced general office administration and management costs $40000 by recognizing cost-saving opportunities and actively implementing the same
• Shifted all data and catalogs various computerized case files effectively
• Devised an ingenious automated system of posting daily appointments and patient contact details on the interactive board daily for the convenience of doctors and their PAs
✔ Budgets Management
✔ Financial Reports
✔ Performance Evaluations
✔ Grievances Resolution
✔ HR Activity Monitoring
✔ Administrative Policies
✔ Professional Development
✔ Records Retention
✔ Funds Management
✔ Equipment Procurement
Northgate Inc. Englewood, CO
11/2014 – Present
• Act as liaison with the multidisciplinary team, corporate partners, internal departments, and external clients
• Monitor daily office administrative tasks and fill relevant inventories
• Generate accurate payrolls weekly
• Coordinate general staff meetings and generate reports on the same
Health ways Hospital, Englewood, CO
4/006 – 5/2014
• Handled front desk duties and forwarded daily correspondence to relevant departments
• Provided matchless customer services, handled patient queries, and referred them to the concerned department
• Scheduled appointments and monitored follow-ups
• Maintained and updated patient database regularly
BS, General Administration
SEEK college, Englewood, CO | 2006
• Strong IT skills
• Expert in public dealing
• Multilingual (English, Spanish, French)