Your cover letter for the administrative services manager position is a primary communication means between you and the employer.
Before you start writing your letter – first know “yourself” – the skills and abilities you possess that can leverage and what you can offer to the employer.
Also, research your prospective employer – review the company’s past performance, mission statement, and working procedures so that your Cover Letter can cater to those parameters.
Through your application, try to be creative – it will grab the reader’s attention. You should always conclude your cover letter requesting an interview.
Sample Cover Letter for Administrative Services Manager Position
April 21, 2022
Mr. Akiko Tagawa
Chief of Staff Hiring
County of LA
5555 Ferguson Drive, Suite 3029G
Commerce, CA 90022
Dear Mr. Tagawa:
Your advertisement for the position of Administrative Services Manager intrigued me to apply for this role because your requirements are closely parallel to my qualifications and work experience.
As indicated on my resume, I have ample knowledge and experience in utilizing general administration skills in the actual business environment. Although my resume will give you a comprehensive overview of my experience, here are a few highlights of my qualifications:
- MBA with double majors in Finance and Administration.
- Two years of work experience as an Administrative Specialist.
- Excellent track record of performance overseeing, and business partner collaboration.
- Known for ensuring every business unit conforms to internal and external compliance laws and requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to independently perform duties in a dynamic environment.
- Proactive and energetic attitude with proven leadership, management, and organizational skills.
As an enthusiastic Administrative Services Manager, I would appreciate getting an opportunity to meet with you in person for discussing your needs and how I can contribute my abilities to the Los Angeles County’s Risk Management Division.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you.