People working for the administration department of any company have a lot of responsibility on their shoulders.
The work is immense, and there are no limits to what needs to be done.
Their primary responsibility is to ensure that all functions and systems within an office are running smoothly.
The people employed in this department are screened carefully during the hiring process.
Therefore, if you want to apply for this job, you have to create an outstanding Administration Officer Resume in order to be noticed.
The following sample resume, along with this Administration Officer Cover Letter may help you if you are applying for a job as an administration officer.
Administration Officer Resume Example
587 5th Street
New York, NY 02221
Looking for an Administration Officer position with the City Bank, utilizing my diverse skills in customer service and office management in a highly dynamic work environment.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over 12 years of administrative experience in different organizations
• Highly skilled in providing above par customer services
• Proficient in providing project support to different work teams based on standard procedures and policies
• Demonstrated ability to provide administrative services to senior managers
• Able to handle accounts and perform all clerical and secretarial duties
• Sound ability to manage payroll systems and keep track of records and files
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
Staples, New York, NY
• Successfully wrote a training manual in order to help new employees within the administration department
• Reorganized office administrative procedures which resulted in a 40% increase in overall efficiency
• Trained 25 new employees regarding the company’s standard operating procedures
• Maintain all office systems in accordance with the prescribed standards in order to ensure smooth functioning at all times
• Handle customers on the telephone and in-person with queries and problems
Some Company, New York, NY
• Trained new employees in administrative tasks within the department
• Maintained records and file data according to category
• Oversaw payroll systems to ensure smooth running
• Communicated with management, staff, suppliers, and customers to ensure a pleasant work environment
Associate Degree in Office Management
The City College – New York, NY
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team
• Good customer service skills