People working for the administration department of any company have a lot of responsibility on their shoulders. The work is immense and there are no limits to what needs to be done. Their main responsibility is to ensure that all functions and systems within an office are running smoothly.
The people employed in this department are screened carefully during hiring process. Therefore, if you want to apply for this job, you have to create an outstanding Administration Officer Resume in order to be noticed.
The following sample resume along with this Administration Officer Cover Letter may help you if are applying for a job as an administration officer.
Administration Officer Resume Example
587 Example 5th Street ● New York, NY 02221
Residence: (200) 333-9999 ● Cellular: (333) 321-3333 ● Email:
Looking for an Administration Officer position with the City Bank, making use of diverse skills in customer service and office management in a highly dynamic work environment.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over 5 years of administrative experience in different organizations
• Highly skilled in providing above par customer services
• Proficient in providing project support to different work teams based on standard procedures and policies
• Demonstrated ability to provide administrative services to senior managers
• Able to handle accounts and perform all clerical and secretarial duties
• Sound ability to manage payroll systems and keep track of records and files
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• Successfully wrote a training manual in order to help new employees within the administration department
• Reorganized office administrative procedures which resulted 40% increase in overall efficiency
• Trained 25 new employees regarding company’s standard operating procedures
March 2007 – Present
Staples, New York, NY
• Maintain all office systems in accordance to the prescribed standards in order to ensure smooth functioning at all times
• Handle customers on telephone and in person with queries and problems
• Train new employees in administrative tasks within the department
• Maintain records and file data according to category
• Oversee payroll systems to ensure smooth running
• Communicate with management, staff, suppliers and customers to ensure a pleasant work environment
The City College – New York, NY
Associate Degree in Office Management – 2006
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team
• Self directed
• Good customer service skills
Last updated on