• Make sure you start with an exciting phrase. Hook the reader in the beginning
• Build on the employer’s demanded skills after reading the advertisement thoroughly
• Mention some of your relevant experience
• Reflect some knowledge of the company. Show your interest in the position by communicating that you have done some research on the company
• Make sure your letter is error free and systematic
• Close actively, call for action
The position is an exciting one and requires a blend of clerical and administrative abilities. Your final draft of cover letter must be a reflection of the same. Following is an office administration clerk cover letter sample.
609 Olympic Sq | Seattle, WA 78002 | (007) 333-2222 | ryan . jake @ email . com
February 20, 2015
Mr. Zack Phillip
734 Church Ave
Seattle, WA 78002
Dear Mr. Phillip:
• Do you seek a dynamic and energetic individual to uphold daily clerical duties?
• Could you use expertise in office management and administration in combination with clerical strengths?
• Are you in search of an experience office administration clerk with a track record of working in an organized manner?
If yes, seek no further. Through 5+ years of work experience in clerical support capacities, I developed remarkable skills in data entry, records management, correspondence handling, digital and manual file cataloging and client database management. In addition to noteworthy skills in MS office based data entry, I offer demonstrated ability to handle other complex data entry software used commonly in offices.
Accurate and effective calendar keeping for busy office executives is another strength I bring to Yankee Enterprises. I have a track record of maintaining calendars and diaries for busy offices and executives. Adept at taking minutes and issuing meeting reports and being well versed in acting as liaison among the employees and executives, I strongly believe that my profile offers exactly what Yankee Enterprises could use.
I am very excited about the prospect of joining your team and would love to meet with you in order to discuss the opportunity in detail. I shall be in contact in the coming week to implore an interview date and time.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Last updated on