Office Administration Clerk Cover Letter Writing Tips
• Make sure you start with an exciting phrase. Hook the reader in the beginning.
• Build on the employer’s demanded skills after reading the advertisement thoroughly.
• Mention some of your relevant experience.
• Reflect some knowledge of the company. Show your interest in the position by communicating that you have done some research on the company.
• Make sure your letter is error-free and systematic.
• Close actively, call for action.
The position is an exciting one and requires a blend of clerical and administrative abilities.
Your final draft of the cover letter must be a reflection of the same.
See also: Office Clerk Resume
The following is an office administration clerk cover letter sample for your further guidance.
Office Administration Clerk Cover Letter Sample
609 Olympic Sq, Seattle, WA 78002
ryan . jake @ email . com
July 24, 2019
Mr. Zack Phillip
734 Church Ave
Seattle, WA 78002
Dear Mr. Phillip:
• Do you seek a dynamic and energetic individual to uphold daily clerical duties?
• Could you use expertise in office management and administration in combination with clerical strengths?
• Are you in search of an experience office administration clerk with a track record of working in an organized manner?
If yes, look no further.
Through 5+ years of work experience in administrative support capacities, I developed remarkable skills in data entry, records management, correspondence handling, digital and manual file cataloging, and client database management. In addition to exceptional skills in MS office-based data entry, I offer a demonstrated ability to handle other sophisticated data entry software used commonly in offices.
Accurate and useful calendar keeping for busy office executives is another strength I bring to Yankee Enterprises. I have a track record of maintaining calendars and diaries for busy offices and executives. Adept at taking minutes and issuing meeting reports and being well versed in acting as a liaison among the employees and executives, I strongly believe that my profile offers exactly what Yankee Enterprises could use.
I am very excited about the prospect of joining your team and would love to meet with you in order to discuss the opportunity in detail. I shall be in contact in the coming week to implore an interview date and time.
Thank you for your time and consideration.