An administrative officer resume objective is a short personalized statement that comes to the top of your resume.
When you write an original resume objective, you are actually helping yourself greatly.
Playing with words is important where administrative officer resume objectives are concerned.
You leave many interviews on the table if you do not write an objective statement.
Since both resumes and cover letters are all about written communication, you have no choice but to put your written communication skills into play.
Make sure that you write the objective statement in accordance with the employer’s requirements mentioned in the administrative officer job description.
The following resume objectives will help you in writing your own. Feel free to use one of them in your resume.
6 Sample Objectives for Administrative Officer Resume
1. Outgoing and dependable Administrative Officer with 7 years’ track record of planning, organizing, and conducting administrative programs. Eager to ensure smoothness of operations of ABC Company.
2. Systematic, tactful professional looking for an Administrative Officer position at Staples. Excited to provide the benefit of my 7+ years of extensive experience in administrative support across different departments including marketing and accounts.
3. Results-driven and organized Administrative Officer, seeking employment at Fidelity Insurance. Bringing 5+ years’ experience in performing operational tasks through exceptional administration and multitasking skills.
4. To work for Cooper’s Guild as an Administrative Officer. Bringing expertise in creating, developing, and implementing core administrative procedures to provide support across multiple departments.
5. Top-performing Administrative Officer with proven abilities in resource management, contract development, and payroll administration. Enthusiastic to perform administration tasks at ABC Company and in line with company procedures and policies.
6. Seeking an Administrative Officer position at Hailey’s Inc, utilizing skills in providing support to company logistics such as recruitment efforts, database management, and accounts administration.