An objective statement for a staff accountant resume states the goals of an applicant in relation to the requirements of the employer.
The primary purpose for including an objective in your resume is to figure out the position you are applying.
In order to make a stronger impact on your objective, you should mention your skills and strengths while focusing on results you would bring to the prospective company.
Look at the examples below to get a better idea.
Sample Objectives for Staff Accountant Resume
1. To obtain a Staff Accountant position at Kemper Services Group. Offering 4 years’ accounting experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in accounting and finance to achieve the highest standard of accounting operations and the greatest quality of work.
2. To work as a full-time Staff Accountant for Morgan Ray. Bringing strong expertise in managing disbursements, payable, and purchasing and financial reports to ensure efficient and accurate handling of the accounting process.
3. Seeking a position as a Senior Staff Accountant at Pronto Promo to serve the finance department by proficiently updating and reconciling general ledger, payable and receivable accounts.
4. A Staff Accountant position at ALTAS where skills in maintaining the entire general ledger, and preparing complete and timely financial reports will be fully utilized to improve the department’s efficiency.
5. Passionate staff accountant looking for employment at ABC Company. Bringing strong technical audit, accounting and tax skills to deliver the highest service standards.
6. CPA Certified Staff Accountant with a strong desire to bring perfection in the accounting procedures. Seeking a position with ABC Company to help in compile, review and audit engagements, and prepare perfect corporate, personal and trust income tax returns.
7. Uniquely qualified staff accountant poised to contribute to the accounting department of ABC Company to ensure an integrated financial and business solution that meets the company’s needs.
Entry Level Staff Accountant Objectives With No Experience
8. Looking for a Staff Accountant position at LLP to make the most of exceptional knowledge of accounting principles to validate and review all transactions flawlessly.
9. To provide reliable reporting and accounting support to the ABC Company’s finance department in the role of a Staff Accountant. Bringing the ability to develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with staff and customers.
10. To achieve a high standard of work as a Staff Accountant at AAA Company by managing accurate and timely financial reports, forecasts, and budgets.