Skin care specialists are also popularly known as estheticians. They work in salons and spas where their main duty is to help their clients meet set beauty goals.
They carry out different procedures to improve skin appearance and manage skin problems as well.
They also advise clients on the different measures that they can take to care for their skin.
A resume which is written especially for the position of a skin care specialist needs to hold much information akin to licenses acquired and related accomplishments and experiences.
If you are seeking a position as a skin care specialist, the following resume sample will help you to build your resume.
Skin Care Specialist Resume Example
11 Broad Cove Drive, Concord, NH 63800
(999) 999-9999, Email
Methodical and proactive Skincare Specialist with 9+ years’ proven track record in providing expert skin care and cosmetic advice. Highly skilled in utilizing product prescription sheets to prescribe salon products. Effective customer service acumen aimed at retaining clients and ensuring business recurrence.
✓ Wrote a research paper on treating chronic skin problems with salon procedures which were published in Vogue Weekly
✓ Handled three particularly daunting cases of Pemphigus Vulgaris with 95% success rate
✓ Introduced “Mind Therapy”, a procedure which allows clients to relax during painful skin care procedures such as chemical peels
✓ Increased the salon’s customer base by 66% in one year following excellence in both salon and retail services
• Well-versed in carrying out special skin care procedures such as chemical peels
• Strong knowledge of selecting high quality salon products
• Expertise in applying therapeutic procedures to alleviate pain and discomfort
• Acute knowledge of chronic skin care diseases and their cure
Skin Care Specialist
Nirvana, Concord, NH | 2010 – Present
• Confer with clients to understand their skincare needs
• Suggest possible skin care regimens to meet clients’ requirements
• Perform skin care treatments like facials and exfoliation
• Apply chemical peels and remove skin tags, blackheads and whiteheads
• Perform extractions and apply masks
• Give pedicures and manicures
• Provide massage therapies and threading and waxing services
• Assess clients’ skin problems and manage skin care procedures
• Refer clients to dermatologists
• Market and sell salon’s skin care products
ABC Salon, Concord, NH | 2006 – 2010
• Greeted clients and provided information on salon services
• Scheduled appointments and followed up
• Escorted clients to procedure rooms and explained procedures
• Provided assistance to skincare specialist by setting procedure rooms
• Sterilized instruments and arranged for salon products to be used in procedures
• Ensured cleanliness and sanitation of counters, beds and procedure rooms
• Managed cash register and processed payments in exchange of services rendered
EDUCATION & LICENSURE
New Hampshire’s Esthetician License
High School Diploma
City High School, Concord, NH – 2005
• Known for maintaining a professional appearance
• Outstanding customer service, sales and communication skills
• Time management