Following is a standard resume sample for the position of a retail store supervisor.
This sample will provide you the related ideas that will help you build a compelling resume.
You should make necessary changes to make a customized version of this resume.
Apt 12, Atlanta Avenue, Edmonton, AB S9R 6E9
(999) 999-7777, Email Address
RETAIL STORE SUPERVISOR
Focused on highest level of customer service while exceeding sales goals.
SUMMARY: Detail-oriented and tactful retail professional with experience in building and motivating sales team to increase overall performance of store.
✓ Highly skilled in hiring, training, and developing sales staff.
✓ Well-versed in greeting customers and completing sales transactions.
✓ Track record of maintaining merchandise in neat and visually attractive condition.
✓ Particularly effective in placing merchandise orders.
✓ Well versed in operating cash register and receiving payments.
|KEY COMPETENCIES INCLUDE|
|• Quotes/Estimates||• Material Take-Offs||• Purchase Orders|
|• Inventory Selection||• Promotional Displays||• Product Delivery|
|• Personnel Training||• Loss Prevention||• Customer Issues Resolution|
|• Reports Generation||• System Inventory||• Safety and Maintenance|
Assistant Store Supervisor | WalMart, Edmonton, AB | 05/2008 – Present
• Effectively oversee day-to-day operations of the store which resulted in significant reduction in overhead costs
• Create and maintain a loyal customer base utilizing exceptional customer service acumen
• Identify contemporary retail trends and recommend solutions
• Observe behavior of staff and guide them accordingly
• Ensure the accurateness of merchandise
• Implement policies regarding loss prevention, security, and safety
Retail Sales Associate | GNC – Down River, Edmonton, AB | 01/2007 – 05/2008
• Timely and safely open and close retail store
• Demonstrated exceptional product knowledge while assisting customers
• Answered questions regarding products
• Received, checked, shelved and sold merchandise
• Maintained overall cleanliness of store
• Handled customer transactions on POS register system
• Deposited cash to bank
Master of Business Administration – 2002
Concordia University College of Alberta, Edmonton, AB
Professional affiliation with the Store Managers Association of Alberta
References available on request